Sign in to follow this  
DogsGoMeow

Minecraft : sG | Hexxit [10/11 3:00PM EST]

Guest wasiccoo
Posted · Hidden by Spell, October 13, 2013 - spambot
Hidden by Spell, October 13, 2013 - spambot

Al Pacino er den respekterte canada goose jakke veteranen, som sliter tungt med sitt lag. I så parajumpers norge måte kunne pengebruk hjulpet dem, sier Alsaker til Dagbladet. Departementet krever at studieplassene fylles ved opptak. - Mange har http://www.medi.no/index.htm bestemt seg for å bo her, og venter på den rette canada goose n. Det er vel fordi det er så sjeldan at nokon verkeleg tek tak i oss og snakkar skikkeleg til oss.

parajumpers kodiak Hvis du canada goose norge tidig flytter ut av leiligheten parajumpers salg på grunn av jobb eller reise, har du rett til parajumpers kodiak å leie ut leiligheten. Oppslutningen om partiet har stupt fra 44 prosent som det fikk ved parlamentsvalget i 2009, da partiet overtok regjeringsmakten, parajumpers norge til 8 prosent. Ones liker dårlig at rapporten er kommet ut. Men da er det http://www.strandebarmsportell.no/admin/contact.asp bare 11 000 som ønsker å se kampen. Led av parajumpers vannskrekk-Jeg var ni år http://www.medi.no/index.htm da denne parajumpers jakke parajumpers salg utspilte seg i sentrum av Lillehammer i det virkelige liv.

latency lag

I was playing it through a VPN and I still had a great connection.

Once or twice it's lagged for 3 or so seconds but nothing major

I was playing it through a VPN and I still had a great connection.

Once or twice it's lagged for 3 or so seconds but nothing major

I think I mined one block around 15-20 times today.  Logged off, came back an hour or so later, same thing.  It's not FPS lag.

I think I mined one block around 15-20 times today.  Logged off, came back an hour or so later, same thing.  It's not FPS lag.

Weird. I was only on for 15 minutes today so I mighta hit a clear spot.

Thanks sG I've always wanted to play hexxit with ppl, but I have no friends.

Edit: no lag for me

Edited by Count of Monte-Cristo

I would laugh of you were trying to destroy a protected region xD anyway

I'm not sure how you are lagging so badly, I'm connecting from Europe and it's fine for me.

Unless it has improved, at this time I am posting this reply.

yea currently I was getting pretty bad lag =\

also dogs you need to put a sign saying if you switch dimensions or even go to nether/twilight forest that you lose exp when switching worlds

yea currently I was getting pretty bad lag =\

also dogs you need to put a sign saying if you switch dimensions or even go to nether/twilight forest that you lose exp when switching worlds

SHIT THATS WHERE MY EXP HAS BEEN GOING

IVE BEEN WONDERING FOR LIKE 2 DAYS NOW

tried 2 play but kept getting killed as soon as i walked outside

Played for an hour, got gear, then in spawn i got dragged to my death and had no way to escape it. 

God Dammit, Ted...

It's his not his fault that he can get away with it.

Like I said, the rich get richer and the poor keep on dying a lot.

It's his not his fault that he can get away with it.

Like I said, the rich get richer and the poor keep on dying a lot.

nobody will be getting away with it anymore,  anyone killing anyone in spawn with staff will be slayed.

If they persist it will be taken further.

Sign in to follow this