Sign in to follow this  
DavidC

Any new info on wcs's progress?

So I've been checking the forums about once a week since this summer when I heard about WCS coming back to CS:S, and aparently theres been no news on forum since october? So I was wondering if theres been any progress or is this just a lost cause and I should forever put away a wonderful game.

In hindsight its almost christmas and I think it would be a very merry christmas gift to the community (although I suppose theres less time, this time of year to code then normal, but The point still stands.

I spoke to him last week. Definitely not gonna be out for Christmas.... Too many bugs from when we played which causes crashes etc. Sorry :/

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

why not just buy CSGO and play war3go. it's very good, and it's a much nicer looking game. they are balancing csgo very well and the engineers on csgo are very active and constantly adding new stuff.

Yeah seriously, if you really enjoy Warcraft (and I don't), CS:GO will be worth your money, because there are other gamemodes you can enjoy with a bigger audience also playing CS:GO. It's time to switch over dude.

(CS:GO ain't that expensive anyway)

So has the WCS mod been broken on css, not our server, in general I mean. 

WCS is still working in CSS

Edited by Ryziou

WCS is still working in CSS

EventScripts doesn't work well with Linux (ie, nobody is supporting it). A lot of the original server that Minidude had you guys test was SourceMod+EventScripts.

pretty sure minidude told me he had to start from scratch because he worked on it with eventscript and our box didnt like that

Sign in to follow this