Sign in to follow this  
Hardboiled_Hobo

GTA V

The frame rate is pretty garbage at 1080p on consoles, but the game's really fun. Up to you. I have a lot of friends who're gonna be playing online on PS3 so it's kind of a no-brainer.

The frame rate is pretty garbage at 1080p on consoles, but the game's really fun. Up to you. I have a lot of friends who're gonna be playing online on PS3 so it's kind of a no-brainer.

The game ran at 720 I thought...

Totally worth buying for consoles. It looks kinda bad and runs pretty shitty but I don't want to wait for a pc port that could take months to come out. And the game is worth rebuying on pc when it comes out.

Totally worth buying for consoles. It looks kinda bad and runs pretty shitty but I don't want to wait for a pc port that could take months to come out. And the game is worth rebuying on pc when it comes out.

I thought it looked pretty damn good for it to be running on the PS3.

this game is so fucking awesome. i can't even play it around my family because theres so much racism, cursing nudity and sex. +1 for actual titties at the titty bar and running away from the cops is actually challenging for once. fucking planes and blimps, customizable cars, bikes and weapons and a huge variety of guns as well as decent amount of money income. 

if you havent bought it, buy it. worth every penny

It's easier than it has been in any other GTA game.

you're kidding right? gta 4 was like the easiest of all time. all you have to do is drive in a straight line for awhile and then your good.

Skotti, on 25 Sept 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

you're kidding right? gta 4 was like the easiest of all time. all you have to do is drive in a straight line for awhile and then your good.

Having 3+ stars in GTA4 was tough to lose. In 5 all you have to do is go off of a main street for a sec and you're good.