Sign in to follow this  
Jamesinator 5000

I forgot my account password

Remember your password next time?

Write it down on a piece of paper and put the paper on the top of a cabinet / panel / etc. 

I very purposefully changed my password last year to ASDKJFHASDKFKSLDJAHFLKJASHFKLASDHGASHGKJASKG; (or something like that) in the hope that if I ever felt like logging out I would inadvertently ban myself from this community forever.

But this place is like a drug and I need more.  

I very purposefully changed my password last year to ASDKJFHASDKFKSLDJAHFLKJASHFKLASDHGASHGKJASKG; (or something like that) in the hope that if I ever felt like logging out I would inadvertently ban myself from this community forever.

But this place is like a drug and I need more.  

I got some brute-force password hackers I could lend to you, I'd need to set up some of the params for your situation.

PM me.

Forgot to add that IDK how effective brute-forcing is on sG. I'd hope not at all. 

Also, your best chance of getting your account back besides illegal shit is to message the mods on Jewinator 5000. Or did you lose THAT account info as well?

Edited by Ichalvl

It would be infinitely preferable if the staff could just do something to help me

They could just set this account so that it has all the privileges of my old one and I would be fine.

Like I said, do you have access to Jewinator5K? Just message the mods on that steam account. I don't see why they wouldn't give it back, but saying something "I wanted to leave this community but I didn't" probably isn't in your best interest.

Edited by Ichalvl