Sign in to follow this  
JMaFia

Losing Matty

Considering Turtle, JimmyB, renegade, sexybatman, and zack(n2f)  We need someone who will play with us when called upon, and have our phone numbers so we can text you to get on

not me?

fuck you tiny dick bitch

you suck at dota2 pls learn 2 play go back to mexico

this u stiupid lil kunt i hoep u lose gains u stupid faggot bitch manlet scum 

u wanna fite faggot nerd? u dont even lift i bet loll what a nergin names himself gucci mang on the internet

bitch i might be

this is very crucial you guys, you will join our wolf pack, and even though zach plays like shit, he is a wolf in our wolf pack, just a shitty one with a lebron hair cut, and chadron is a complete piece of faggotry on a dick stick, but he is really good, and makes upp for it by being muted and playing inspiring music.  please we need the #1 player, who will to become a brother, these dota games put us so close to one another on another level, you all have no idea, please we need another brother. Rip MAtty

Chadron's qop is trash teir.

this is very crucial you guys, you will join our wolf pack, and even though zach plays like shit, he is a wolf in our wolf pack, just a shitty one with a lebron hair cut, and chadron is a complete piece of faggotry on a dick stick, but he is really good, and makes upp for it by being muted and playing inspiring music.  please we need the #1 player, who will to become a brother, these dota games put us so close to one another on another level, you all have no idea, please we need another brother. Rip MAtty

Please stop throwing with Elder Titan every game and pick someone that actually suits our team lineup so our sidelanes don't get wrecked because our team and lane composition has no synergistic value.

And we need a #2 player I am clearly #1 

Also, if you're a scrub that blindly follows the pro builds and you're unable to expand your mindset and take advantage of basic pub psychological weaknesses we do not want you to contact us.

Example:

Chadron's qop is trash teir.

Your playstyle has no intrinsic value in a pub setting and your mechanics are inconsistent and erratic at best. Please don't waste our time, we don't want you.

Edited by Master Chadron

Please stop throwing with Elder Titan every game and pick someone that actually suits our team lineup so our sidelanes don't get wrecked because our team and lane composition has no synergistic value.

And we need a #2 player I am clearly #1 

Also, if you're a scrub that blindly follows the pro builds and you're unable to expand your mindset and take advantage of basic pub psychological weaknesses we do not want you to contact us.

Example:

Your playstyle has no intrinsic value in a pub setting and your mechanics are inconsistent and erratic at best. Please don't waste our time, we don't want you.

Chill son, one of the "requirements" is trash talking.