Sign in to follow this  
JMaFia

Losing Matty

We need a 5th person for our 5 man for dota, now that matty is gone, anyone volunteer?

We consist of tampon licker, Zachmanman, Chadron, myself, and consisted of dastypoo...

Requirements: You'll have to learn our irl names, be an asshole, talk shit to everyone, spam, play music on mic, sing, and be really good at dota.

Ehhh I have the game installed

Never really played it....

...but I'm sure I'm good at it.

Forgot to add that I qualify for every other prerequisite.

Edited by Ichalvl

Well I've played Dota once, and I'm an asshole.

Do I win?

Here I'll give you an example of my shit-talking.

Ahem, I FUCKED UR MOM U FGT PIECE OF SHIT, GO BACK TO LoL LIKE THE REST OF YOUR NIGGER FRIENDS YOU CROSSDRESSING SHIT-GUZZLING MOTHER-OF-ALL-FAGGOTS

Edited by jbandito

We need a 5th person for our 5 man for dota, now that matty is gone, anyone volunteer?

We consist of tampon licker, Zachmanman, Chadron, myself, and consisted of dastypoo...

Requirements: You'll have to learn our irl names, be an asshole, talk shit to everyone, spam, play music on mic, sing, and be really good at dota.

Almost...

I can fulfill all these requirements.

no you can't

Edited by Xlite

So close.

Hello.

Edit: But Zach is shit at dota.

Edited by n2fwa

Considering Turtle, JimmyB, renegade, sexybatman, and zack(n2f)  We need someone who will play with us when called upon, and have our phone numbers so we can text you to get on

this is very crucial you guys, you will join our wolf pack, and even though zach plays like shit, he is a wolf in our wolf pack, just a shitty one with a lebron hair cut, and chadron is a complete piece of faggotry on a dick stick, but he is really good, and makes upp for it by being muted and playing inspiring music.  please we need the #1 player, who will to become a brother, these dota games put us so close to one another on another level, you all have no idea, please we need another brother. Rip MAtty