Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

Saw this

ok

the reason why tf2 is so expensive is because its rare to have a copy of it now since its not sold on steam anymore. theres your reason. and payday is 90 dollars because its a 4 pack.

Edited by Sean

ok

the reason why tf2 is so expensive is because its rare to have a copy of it now since its not sold on steam anymore. theres your reason. and payday is 90 dollars because its a 4 pack.

I saw the PayDay(4 pack) but I was wondering about the TF2 I wouldn't pay 60 dollars for a disc My dog usually eats them :'( so eh But buying a disc I could see it as a collector item saying there is not that many any more thank you for clarifying that for me

I saw the PayDay(4 pack) but I was wondering about the TF2 I wouldn't pay 60 dollars for a disc My dog usually eats them :'( so eh But buying a disc I could see it as a collector item saying there is not that many any more thank you for clarifying that for me

Why the fuck do you let your dog eat the discs?

That can't be good for either of you

Why the fuck do you let your dog eat the discs?

That can't be good for either of you

I dont exactly 'Let her' I punish her she ate 2 of my xbox disc fallout, GTA4, I mistakabley leave them in a place that's easy to reach about 4 foot high for me and If I leave them anywhere near the corner of where I put them she will eat them Also ate a $230.00 dollar school disc that I had too pay for lol My doge

Poor colby

:'(

ahahahaha 

What the fuck? It says TF2 is by EA.

WTF I JUST NOTICED THIS LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO  I wonder how valve feels about this False adverting 

>Buy Game

>Make a complaint 'I wanted a EA not a shitty valve game MONEY back plz'

>Get laughed at buy big company

>walk hom cring

Edited by VeXeR