Sign in to follow this  
Jayy

Buff/Change ability on Naix LifeStealer?

I was wondering if Naix could get some type of mobility skill example long jump instead of teleporting to the player you killed if you were crouched. I think if this happened maybe the race would be played a bit more, every time I type playerinfo seems that im always the one using naix besides serif the sheriff

Dude I love teleporting to people after killing them. If you get that lucky ak shot from across the map you're suddenly behind their whole team.

This and...

I enjoy the ability a lot, but I don't play the race much just because I'm leveling all of the other races as well.

this.

The teleport is probably one of the best movement esk abilities because it can easily get you behind enemy lines regardless of the distance the enemy was or even if you can't see them any more and to top it off it has no cooldown.

Every teleport with a nade kill? Molotov kill? Loads of fun and most don't expect it. Combine that with a silenced weapon and you can easily get another kill or two, especially with the lifesteal naix has...

Race is good as is imho.

I can't count the number of times where I teleport into the entire team and die instantly because of me crouch shooting trying to pick people off. So half the time I'm forced to stand and shoot because I don't know how many enemies are around.

Naix is overpowered as it is, it really doesn't need a mobility buff. The crouch-teleport is disorienting for both sides so I think it works fine.