Sign in to follow this  
AntyCrix

Battlefield 4 for PC - Origin Names

For some fucking reason I can't even play the beta because I have a massive FPS lag issue. Won't go away.

I've tried updating my beta drivers, lowering my graphic settings, etc, nothing has worked.

And by the way Demon, that god damn sig, every fucking time.

I loved BF3, LOVED it.

Tried to play one map of BF4 beta the other day, hated it. I'll have to wait for release.

If they do somehow end up fucking it up... wtf? BF3 was near perfect, just improve shit, don't make it worse lol

IMO: keep improving physics, spend more time on map textures, increase the amount of maps total, rework the perks system, add new guns and keep all the old guns, add more and more vehicles

how can you fuck that up? they got 1 month to really straighten it out

I loved BF3, LOVED it.

Tried to play one map of BF4 beta the other day, hated it. I'll have to wait for release.

If they do somehow end up fucking it up... wtf? BF3 was near perfect, just improve shit, don't make it worse lol

IMO: keep improving physics, spend more time on map textures, increase the amount of maps total, rework the perks system, add new guns and keep all the old guns, add more and more vehicles

A lot of people don't realize that this is still the first week of beta and it's still getting tweaked here and there. The beta for BF3 was the same and ended out PERFECT 

Alright, the beta is working for me yet again!

Obliteration is also now a featured gamemode you may play during the Open Beta, which will last for five more days.

Shout out to me if u wish to play.. Im not the best but im fine.. hope to play with ya

What's your Origin ID?

I loved BF3, LOVED it.

BF3 was pretty bad, being honest. If they want to make a good game, go back to the mechanics of BFBC2, that shit was perfect.

Alright guys, the beta is pretty much over at this point, now we just wait for the official release of Battlefield 4.

Gonna be a blast.

Alright guys, launch is coming very soon now, the full game will be pre-loadable October 26th, at 11:00AM CST. The game itself (if you bought it as a digital copy) should be available October 28th 11:00PM CST.

Prepare 4 Battle!

also a new trailer came out a few days ago (sadly it's a single player one)

inb4 no girls in multiplayer

Thanks for that, I forgot to post that the other day.

I really enjoyed watching this and I'm excited for the single player. Didn't like Battlefield 3's single player structure using the flashbacks to present the storyline.

Really interested in how the single player for Battlefield 4 will go.

Thanks for that, I forgot to post that the other day.

I really enjoyed watching this and I'm excited for the single player. Didn't like Battlefield 3's single player structure using the flashbacks to present the storyline.

Really interested in how the single player for Battlefield 4 will go.

I am so goddamned tired of shows showing some stupidly important scene, and the second it gets good.... 72 hours ago....

Seriously. Cut that shit out. I hate that. 

Only In Battlefield 4: Accolades TV Trailer

It would appear that I have received the top rated comment on this video as well.

El6dCg3.png

Pre-loading for the full version of Battlefield 4 has begun for North American consumers that have purchased a digital copy of the game!

^^^This.  Pre-loading now!  Now to find a good server, or just get one myself.  LMAO!

Currently at 11% downloaded.

Let me know if you happen to rent a server yourself ;)

I have finished pre-loading and have two sleep assist pills waiting for me on Monday when I come back from school so I may play Battlefield 4 all early morning on Tuesday!

HNkK8VP.jpg

Edited by BoondockBrutha

Sign in to follow this