Sign in to follow this  
projectmayhem9

UFO....

I personally do not believe in aliens or ET's. I thinks its a bit ridiculous. I'm a very scientific person, so for me I'd have to experience it first hand. You could show me all the videos in the world and I highly doubt they would persuade me.

And why would you search for that song? (it sucks, not Tool, just the song).

Aliens are out there somewhere. And if you think of it this way, where will we be if we last a million more years? Think about it. Think about from 1900-Present.

I've seen UFO's, but I'm pretty sure it was military. I saw the same type of craft on three different occasions. They were just slightly bent white wing-shaped things in groups of 5 - 7 that sort of swung back and forth gently as they flew. There were dark colored aircraft flying in circles around them too (they were moving too slowly to fly in formation). They were probably taking footage for review. I think the UFO phenomenon is mostly military, imagination, disinformation and pranks. There are some things that are pretty hard to explain and I find that very interesting.

I've seen UFO's, but I'm pretty sure it was military. I saw the same type of craft on three different occasions. They were just slightly bent white wing-shaped things in groups of 5 - 7 that sort of swung back and forth gently as they flew. There were dark colored aircraft flying in circles around them too (they were moving too slowly to fly in formation). They were probably taking footage for review. I think the UFO phenomenon is mostly military, imagination, disinformation and pranks. There are some things that are pretty hard to explain and I find that very interesting.

Same thing with me.

They're definitely out there, I just don't think that the government could or would keep it under wraps if they were here. It isn't like they would have to be sneaky, either. If they have the technology to get here, they could easily obliterate us, so why would they be hiding?

I think aliens are about as real as god. People just want to think something is greater or that some one else is out in our universe. Its all about how you perseave our world. If your very insecure then I can understand why you might think they are real.

I think aliens are about as real as god. People just want to think something is greater or that some one else is out in our universe. Its all about how you perseave our world. If your very insecure then I can understand why you might think they are real.

It is only real to those who believe in it. The evidence is only credible to those who believe in it. This is true with both. My room mate is one of those militant atheists but he is a hardcore believer that our government is in cahoots with the greys and that the greys themselves are good but some are infected with a parasite who are trying to infect the Earth, and they have taken over to let global warming happen to make the environment better for them. No joke, he actually believes that, but rejects religion false and having no evidence.

I personally believe that there is some form of other lifeforms out there. Think about it, if another civilization reached the point we are at now even 1000 years ago then I'd think they would easily be able to travel to another planet. All the advances we have done in the last 100 years, let alone the last 20 are astounding. If you multiply that time tenfold radical advances will have been made. On the other hand though, I believe UFOs for the most part are fake. The first time people really started to go on about the UFO conspiracies was in the 60's and all the designs and pictures of all UFOs all seem to have a general 60s or earlier tech design about them. I mean I highly doubt a disk is that great of design for a craft, and why would the government even cover up UFOs in the first place? What do they really have to gain from hiding it from the public? Last but not least, people have blamed the government for recovering wrecked ufos and then reverse engineering the tech to bring us all the advanced forms of technology we have nowadays, but if thats the case, why is it that Japan and other Asian countries seem to be beating us in the tech war?

guys... you see a airplane flyin around and you think its whatever you want it to be (a UFO in this case) and you belief u see 1 but its just a airplane...... or giant man eating aliens coming to rip out our spleens and chop our heads in half.....

I personally believe that there is some form of other lifeforms out there. Think about it, if another civilization reached the point we are at now even 1000 years ago then I'd think they would easily be able to travel to another planet. All the advances we have done in the last 100 years, let alone the last 20 are astounding. If you multiply that time tenfold radical advances will have been made. On the other hand though, I believe UFOs for the most part are fake. The first time people really started to go on about the UFO conspiracies was in the 60's and all the designs and pictures of all UFOs all seem to have a general 60s or earlier tech design about them. I mean I highly doubt a disk is that great of design for a craft, and why would the government even cover up UFOs in the first place? What do they really have to gain from hiding it from the public? Last but not least, people have blamed the government for recovering wrecked ufos and then reverse engineering the tech to bring us all the advanced forms of technology we have nowadays, but if thats the case, why is it that Japan and other Asian countries seem to be beating us in the tech war?

There are definitely other life forms out there, I believe that there is very likely life below the surface of Titan. And if there is life out there, some of it must be intelligent, but I don't think contact will ever be made. The odds that a civilization made it to the point of intergalactic travel and were able to find another inhabited planet, and that that planet happened to be Earth are just to low to be considered a possibility. The odds of us getting there without destroying ourselves are even lower than that.

There are no aliens! Why would they send one or two of their crafts just to fly around for a second and then vanish? I think we just like to hear ourselves talk, meaning we want to believe there is something else. Instead of coming to the realization that we have to work for a living, pay money to a corrupt government, and then die.

The tech idea of us using their technology to benefit ourselves is retarded. All we have to thank for that, is intelligent people that have used science to help everyone. Every thing in the world can be explained by science.

Opiate, your room-mate sounds a little paranoid but correct in some respects as toward the government and religion.

Guest Fohacidal

Search the blue book on wikipedia or google