Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

Study Habits

So guys with College now back in full swing. What are some of your study habits? 

For example when I am studying I always listen of Beethoven or Mozart and block out everything else.

Don't be afraid to tell me you masturbate while studying Uranium-238

I watch parks and recreation or some other show on Netflix. The filling noise makes me incredibly productive.

Though this is only AP studying because I'm not in college.

I play video games all afternoon after swim practice and do my homework either during class or the class before. Worked for me last year and got all A's and 5's on my AP's. Only schoolwork I do at home is studying for tests. Of course this year I have a lot fewer blow off classes.

all nighter supported with about 30mg of adderall/vyvanse the day before a midterm or final. maybe 20mg more vyvanse for the actual final but never would take a test on adderall 

3.3 overall gpa in mechanical engineering entering my senior year monday so trust me drugs are the key to victory if you never go to class and copy solutions manual for homework

Edited by MONKEH

I just take 5 minute breaks every 15 minutes, and make sure I listen to music.

So long as I'm doing that I can work for up to 7 hours straight.

Thats all unless i'm doing artwork, which I have to do in one go otherwise I forget what i'm doing.

all nighter supported with about 30mg of adderall/vyvanse the day before a midterm or final. maybe 20mg more vyvanse for the actual final but never would take a test on adderall 

3.3 overall gpa in mechanical engineering entering my senior year monday so trust me drugs are the key to victory if you never go to class and copy solutions manual for homework

You should take Bath salts and study quantum mechanics. You may or may not become a Scientist