Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

This entire forum got me kinda of upset.

So it's 6 am and i'm drunk as fuck. I so naturally i decided to see what my favorite gamemode of my favorite server has been talking about. And literally it's a bunch of bitching about how the old jb was better how the new jb is a bunch of faggots has changed. What the fuck is the matter with you people? If it has changed with why don't you do something about it? 

Make it more fun for new players who want to play Jailbreak on CSGO. Be a better fucking warden than what you guys are complaining about. I can't play anymore because of school and work but jesus christ you all are just bitching on this sub-forum. Of all the things I can be upset about at 6 am on a Friday morning I come back to jailbreak to see some good posts but of course i see a bunch of post about people loopholing and acting like dick heads.

I would like to think that it's because nautrelly people dont post about the good times they have on Jb but rather the bad but has JB really grown that fucking irrating to people? I feel obligated to go to my parents to get my busted ass PC to spread some fun and joy and butthurt to people. 

Convince me otherwise, what is wrong with JB, assuming you are a active player and not just some nostalgic faggot who used to play alot. What is seriously so god damn awful about jb that you yourself can't try to fix by just playing some more and influencing some new players?

P.S. Thank god for spell check

I don't think there is anything wrong with JB right now.

Ok maybe there is one thing, ALOT of people are starting to be killwhores now, one is worse than the next, but that is expected? is it not?

No it shouldn't be expected. If somebody is acting like a cockhoe then let them know. It took more a year or two before realizing that killing everybody insight had no advantage to the next rouns orther than looking like a douche. The sooner you let people know they are cocks the better. Let people make a few mistakes but warn them that could have been merc'd at any moment for fucking up before actually blowing off their virtual head. It makes the game more fun for T's, which makes the game more challenging for us CT's. Fun enviroment for T's makes for an easier gameplay for Ct's. 

Edited by Beerman

Killwhoring has gotten to the point where it drops the server population and annoys most regulars after 2-3 rounds.

Calling a killwhore on killwhoring only leads them to freekill you in plain sight the next round with admins doing nothing, or killwhore even more.

theres that and the fact that all 8 cts will rant at the beginning to try and "steal" warden and then they kill the T's for following the wrong warden :| im fairly new and its happened a couple times, if an so is on then they stop and do it the right way but just stating my opinion of what i dont like as a new guy other than that dear god its awesome

The problem with jailbreak is people thinking there is a problem with the server, the server still reaches 40 players everyday and it stays like that for a good 4 hours on average. Also look at how many new people are interested in joining sG through the Jailbreak server, 10 out of 18 recruits are from our JB server, if you ask me, that's really good.

We should ban all games except Oregon Trail. 

Everyone is happy when we play Oregon Trail.

I've never played Oregon Trail, but I assume it's where the warden stacks up the Ts, informs them they have dysentery, and mows them all down.

Also, there is no problem with JB, people just got bored of it and are trying to rationalize their quitting it with nostalgia.

Totes mang; we need more of this:

So I called this thing an arrow recently and got yelled at. People were saying this triangle is an equilateral triangle and thus is pointing in every direction. I said since one side (the side where the flag ends) is longer than the others, it naturally makes a pointed side, like an arrow. On the flag the arrow is obviously pointing to the right, into the flag, but apparently I'm the only one that sees this. So is it pointing forward in the picture, or the left and/or right? Yes. This was a serious argument that happened in JB today.

a0whme.jpg

pretty much every single problem that exists on JB right now has existed for years 

every generation of players thinks that JB was great when they started and then turned to shit

I've made this same post like 5 times now 

This is very true. Jailbreak has a surprisingly steady level of quality, aside from sprays. That we can still complain about how it's not as good as it once was and be totally cool old guys.

The kill whoring is fucking annoying.

When I play CT (usually always)  I will almost always have the lowest score.  I'm not there to kill all the T's, i'm there to get them to LR, and have fun while doing it.

If someone rebels, I kill them, but I don't nitpick every small detail for the sole purpose of killing T's.

I would rather we get to LR, than ct's kill the T's in 1:30.....

Personally, I find it more fun to play this way, for everyone.

If the current Jailbreak regulars (not me) have a problem with Jailbreak such as seeing too many kill whores, freekilling, or the lack of interesting games I want to remind you that it is your server to run. Since you are the regulars of Jailbreak and if you don't like something, you have the most say in fixing that thing since newer players usually look up to you. If you want you can start by punishing people for kill whoring and freekilling by making complaints against them and generally singling them out to the rest of the Jailbreak population. You can also make up new games that YOU want to play and ask the staff members to change the MOTD accordingly. If the people who play Jailbreak the most currently have problems with how things are run, you need to do something about it. If you like how the server is going, then don't let oldfags tell you what to do and what not to do and stick to the beat of your own drum. 

As for the kill whoring, I have literally seen wardens kill whore to the point where people start to leave the server, personally I think SOs and admins should be able to step in and basically say to those people "You are making people leave the server, stop kill whoring" or something along those lines. As it's pretty much in SOs best interest to keep their server population up.

I guess it does say in the motd that the warden is to keep the rounds fun and diverse for the Ts, but I don't think getting killed for the smallest little detail is very fun.. Especially round after round..

But I'm not sure if kill whoring would fall in under this "fun and diverse rule."