Sign in to follow this  
HCMikey

Beautiful Mark IV Toyota Supra after painting the whole car

post-9120-0-30549800-1377225892_thumb.jp

post-9120-0-43562500-1377226888_thumb.jp

post-9120-0-58267100-1377226304_thumb.jp

Unfortunately I don't have photos of it before but it was in pretty bad shape (Ranging from rust to completely warped lines everywhere). I'm surprised it even came out this well. I don't know the year, wish I could have gotten it though if I had to make a guess I would say somewhere around 1995-1998. Manual Transmission 6 Speed with Twin Turbo in it.

Took a spin in it and it puts some 2013 cars to shame. Truly a unique car to have experienced.

Edited by HornyCat

They are either stock turbo, or non turbo. Obviously if you got twin turbos its going to put new cars to shame. Especially on a block that can handle 2000hp. 

All in all supras are beautiful cars. And can be fast as fuck.

those wheels are hideous however.

Edited by Skotti

They are either stock turbo, or non turbo. Obviously if you got twin turbos its going to put new cars to shame. Especially on a block that can handle 2000hp. 

All in all supras are beautiful cars. And can be fast as fuck.

those wheels are hideous however.

Yea definitely twin turbo. I don't know too many details about it and the owner didn't say much. Either a TT swap ( which I doubt it, too fucking expensive and you would need to change just about everything: cylinder head, pistons, fuel system, ECU, and a bunch of other headache inducing things) or he bought it like that.

Never knew that the engine block can handle 2000hp, that's pretty fucking amazing.

And yes, a supra definitely doesn't deserve to have those rims put on it.

Edited by HornyCat

Yea definitely twin turbo. I don't know too many details about it and the owner didn't say much. Either a TT swap ( which I doubt it, too fucking expensive and you would need to change just about everything: cylinder head, pistons, fuel system, ECU, and a bunch of other headache inducing things) or he bought it like that.

Never knew that the engine block can handle 2000hp, that's pretty fucking amazing.

And yes, a supra definitely doesn't deserve to have those rims put on it.

If its was stock turbo, it probably can handle 800 horse on stock internals. And if you can buy a late 90's mkiv supra, you can afford to throw 20 grand into it to make it fast.