Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Girl troubles...

Ok

listen faggots, this is how you play it.

"hey baby, wanna have sex?"

"No"

"To bad" - at this point you hit her in the face and unzip your pants

you can figure the rest out

I recomend just cooling your jets. I met my girl Freshman year. We grew up alot the next 2 years. Now we have both changed and yet stay the same. I started dating her about a month ago, but you can say i started "courting" 3 years ago. Now the day we graduate i plan 2 ask her 2 marry me.

I never date without the knowledge that it can go places.

But trust me. If you can simply stay friends with her through highschool, then maybe she can be what you'll need. No sense in putting pressure on it now though. Trut me. The next few years will change both of you alot.

Just invite her over your house for a CS death match, it always works. After about 5 minutes of her trying to play the game she will get bored and slowly move her hand down your leg for a feel of your "gun". If it's a good size she will suck it and fuck it. Or just get your mom to set up a play date with her mom.

Soo I was bored and I was going though abunch of shit and I found this. This is why I love you timetodie. P.s. I'm totally going to try this.

Lol dude, chill. Just wear some thing that doesn't make it look like ur trying to hard. Jeans, nice looking white nike airforces, and holster, abercrombie, A&E shirt.

Guest some fag
Lol dude, chill. Just wear some thing that doesn't make it look like ur trying to hard. Jeans, nice looking white nike airforces, and holster, abercrombie, A&E shirt.

And just as I was starting to gain respect for you...

Hey dude, i was just giving him ideas that i see most ppl wear to movies any ways? If u think that's bad then u post some ideas for him, im just helping dam.

Guest some fag

Uh... Just wear what he normally wears? There isn't some dress code for the movie theatre.

Wear a Kyle (wifebeater), someshort shorts, long socks and Walmart sandals. Yes, I said it. Socks with sandals.

Haha epic, well we still saw the movie, but the girls didn't go, one of the best freinds was in branson, the other at camp, so we decided to hold it off to see step brothers, and have a pool party this week, score.