Sign in to follow this  
centran

TTT Contest [Aug 16-25]

TTT Contest August 16th-25th.

Contest involves getting the most kills with a traitor weapon. The weapon will be a laser mini-gun that does 1 damage per bullet.
All you have to do is become a traitor and get a kill with the laser mini-gun. The top 3 will get the prizes below.

There will also be a side contest of most time played. All you have to do to win that is be on the server. WARNING! Sitting in spectator mode will get you kicked and continued abuse to game the system will result in disqualification. DO NOT sit in spectate! All admins are given authority to kick spectators even when the server is not full for the duration of the contest.

PRIZES!

#1 Most Kills with laser mini-gun - Payday 2, Humble Bundle package, free premadmin for a month
#2 Second most kills with laser mini-gun - $10 steam gift card, Humble Bundle package, free premadmin for a month
#3 Third most kills with laser mini-gun - Humble Bundle package, free premadmin for a month

Top 5 in play time get to choose from the following game pool. Dead Space, Burnout, Crysis 2 X2, Medal of Honor X2, Mirrors edge X2, Sims3
# 1 - Gets choice of 3 games first
#2 - Gets choice of 2 games
#3 - Gets choice of 2 game
#4 - Gets choice of 1 game
#5 - Gets choice of 1 game

Top 25 in total play time - Access to load out menu with ability to use buffed version of the laser mini-gun(buffed laser mini-gun will become new detective weapon after contest ends)

WARNING: Those caught gaming the system will be disqualified. This includes such things as sitting in spectator or AFK, and allowing traitors to get kills off you.

NOTE: If anyone would like to donate more prizes to the pool then please contact me via PM.

THANK YOU! HoeStomper and Quayle for donating the Top 5 playtime pool.

Humble Bundle package: DeadSpace, DeadSpace 3, Burnout, Crysis 2, Mirrors Edge, Medal of Honor, Battlefield 3, The Sims 3

Congratulations to the winners!!!

TOP3 in Most kills with Laser Mini-gun
136 - mg
102 - »Dot«
70 - Acebats

TOP25 in Most playtime
233628 - mg DQ-Kills winner
220429 Acebats DQ-Kills winner
200872 »Dot« DQ-Kills winner
181765 ScottPilgrim
174856 Kawaii Kiwi Kowboy | QQ
142322 sGr | Mufasa Partial DQ, wins prize not loadout
124962 sG | centran [MGR] DQ-staff
113206 sGr | fat black woman
106668 Jeff The Flying Shark
97115,Anzhi
95700 Luketo
92633 ThunderLocke
90468 Fith
90350 Junior Bacon Cheeseburger
89573 StabbittyDoowah
88696 Andrey
83546 sGr | kano donn [Mapping]
82568 sG | Jungle Fever [sober] DQ - willingly
82404 Lv. 100 Mudkip
81603 Thelnternet
77945 DH siesan
73993 Stringer Bell on a 40 Degree Da
71069 Hi I'm laha and you're not! :D
67726 Colossal Dragon
66193 M a t i a s ^^"
55690 sG l KiT CaT
55311 sG | Gucci Mang [L3]
55008 sG | Blackie.bte4m[sO] DQ - SO
54239 Ozymangoas, King of Fruits
53876 CrazyFireFerret
53678 sG | Dilly Dally [sO] DQ - SO
52622 sG | Matteh DQ - staff
49423 - Tubbles
48714 - cooliejaden

Edited by centran

Is it counted if I mortally wound someone with an MP5 (since it's an OP piece of shit) and then whip out my lazer gun to do the last ~10 damage? Or do I have to kill him with only the pew pew pew lazer gun?

Is it counted if I mortally wound someone with an MP5 (since it's an OP piece of shit) and then whip out my lazer gun to do the last ~10 damage? Or do I have to kill him with only the pew pew pew lazer gun?

It is just kills with the weapon so do whatever you have besides getting your friends and have them let you kill them.

If a traitor team won with only this amazingly OP weapon they should become kings of the world... or the innos would just suck...

Edit: How will you really punish sit in spectate, I usually like to go in when nobody is online and wait for the first couple of people... does this mean I wave to bring a buddie every time I want to play TTT during the contest?

Edited by Acebats

Can we disable to time track plugin that was put on till tomorrow and reset everyones time played from that plugin. For some reason the plugin is already tracking time and when I joined at 1 am some people already had 15 hours clocked in which I thought was fucking absurd and meant they basically had no life.

Can we disable to time track plugin that was put on till tomorrow and reset everyones time played from that plugin. For some reason the plugin is already tracking time and when I joined at 1 am some people already had 15 hours clocked in which I thought was fucking absurd and meant they basically had no life.

The time tracking plugin will be reset.

Sign in to follow this