Sign in to follow this  
Ichalvl

Best paidmin 2013

(This is in spam, not complaint department.)

I was on JB last night when this guy with the name of "Level 100 Pokemon Leaf Green: Penis" or some rediculous name comes on and notices it's a freeday, so he starts doing random shit. Ok. That's cool enough, I guess. Not too chill with it but paidmins gonna paidmin.

Then, I looked at his profile.

5011mSF.png

Holy shit, this is too good. People DISOWN their children just to get some of this 10 year old's awesome hacking action.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069159080/ <-- Link for people who want to see.

I think we might need to start putting a background check on paidmins. But, like I said, I have no proof so this is in spam to point out how blatantly AWESOME this kid is for hooking anyone up with free hacks.

But wait.... the story continues?

oOsIAn8.jpg

He also has to type in @chat to ask.... what tags he can wear. 

I mean, I understand the motives of paidmin, but not on a server you don't even understand.

I'll try and get proof of him being a terrible paidmin soon enough. Until then, I'll keep disowning my kids to get his free hacks. (And, keep in mind, he's VAC banned on like 5 games)

EDIT: lol, didn't even notice he's in NStyleZ's JB group. Ouch.

Edited by Ichalvl

After the "Best JB SOs" thread by piero, was honestly expecting this to be the return of piero's dick sucking.

Disappointed.

Link to thread? Sounds like an entertaining read.

/>

Mmm.. Can't find it on mobile. Could be easy if you search for it online.

Though this is always a good read http://www.joinsg.net/topic/53917-i-lost-my-virginity/

Oh god that thread. I had it blocked from my memory and now you bring it up. You monster! But yeah all of sexicans complaint threads are pretty funny to read also.