Sign in to follow this  
Swed

[Rule Suggestion] First command repeat

Usually the orders are clear and usually the warden repeats the order regardless of whether or not a t asks for a repeat (at least I do and I've seen others do the same). If its unclear the warden has to repeat. No problem here folks, move along.

I thought if someone asks for a repeat you have to repeat it atleast once? That would be a good rule because I know there has been many times actually where I've been afk and just come back in time at the start of a round and I didn't hear orders. But that is also my own fault that real life was calling me (my mom) :P

Usually the orders are clear and usually the warden repeats the order regardless of whether or not a t asks for a repeat (at least I do and I've seen others do the same). If its unclear the warden has to repeat. No problem here folks, move along.

Usually, not always, so why not err on the side of caution

If people argue and wanna be dicks about who get warden I have no problem muting them and just picking someone to be warden.

Usually if they don't wanna stop talking over warden they'll be muted for a short period of time. If they wanna keep disrupting the round by talking over the warden then I'll mute them the whole round.

If it's not clear then they HAVE to repeat but only if a T asks

If its clear then you should have listened better I guess, It gets the best of all of us. Somtimes I just completley zone out and don't listen for orders, everyones human.

Thing is, this type of thing has come up since jb started years ago. People start trying to think of things that would make it 'more fair' but it's really fine the way it is. As stated, many repeat without being asked, and if asked because unclear, you're required. But a rule like this screws up someone who comes up with good clear orders that might just trick some of the t's. 

Basically jb has gone back and forth from 'being too hard on t's' to 'being too easy for t's'. I've seen very few problems with this, and generally an admin will mute people and choose a warden if people are arguing over who gets it. 

The only round this matters for imo, is the first round.

When people are joining, had a few people get killed because the warden didn't repeat orders for the late-comers.

/>

The only round this matters for imo, is the first round.

When people are joining, had a few people get killed because the warden didn't repeat orders for the late-comers.

Well that's just a dick move. I always repeat my first round orders like 5 times at least to prevent confusion.

/>

If the warden isn't a fucktard he will repeat the orders if they aren't clear

Then there's kung, who repeats like 5 times and people still don't understand. <3

/>

If the warden isn't a fucktard he will repeat the orders if they aren't clear

Then there's kung, who repeats like 5 times and people still don't understand. <3
Fuckin lip hair man

Usually the reasons rules like this are changed are because one team is too op. As in, the same team wins over and over and the CT's can't do shit about it because they have 600 thousand rules they need to follow.

I'm assuming this rule was changed so that it is easier for CT's to get some kills in the beginning and possibly sway the round to their favour, but I could be wrong.

But honestly, it's not that difficult to quickly turn to your right or left and see what the other terrorists are doing, or even so just look on your map and hope to god they're doing it correct.

I would like to see this rule added,you guys keep saying "If the warden isn't a fuckwad he'll repeat" and yes saying that is fine,but there are alot of ass-hat wardens and they won't repeat for people who join late. I know I can tell someone to repeat if it's not clear, but there isn't always an admin on to do that. Also i'm pretty sure it's not only the first round of the map that let's people join late, it's every round. Also I would like to respawn people on the first round without having to argue with some warden who's trying to be an ass by not repeating for the people I respawned.