Sign in to follow this  
HalfEatenCookie

Round 2?

I vote only during summer/Winter because that would be too costly for sG too maintain buying prizes that's why they bought all the prizes during summer sale but I like the idea. But winters also pretty bad because school for people so it would mostlikely be a bunch of people that aren't in HS or college

I'd play without any prizes :o

Yeah, That would be pretty fun Just getting together and showing skills or a prize could be a forum badge of "CS:GO Tourney winner" because everyone needs bragging rights ^-^

I'll play If we have it a bit more organized, I'm not wanting to face a global elite sit in like last time (Sketch)

I mean.. one team had jimmyburr (Eagle) and sketch (Eagle - Global elite) lol

Obviously the teams/subs need work but we a bunch of really sat down and talked about this we could come to a conclusion on how teams should be made. and if anyone wants to I'm down to help start the next tourney infact donating prizes myself if thats what we really need but I just wanna prove my e-penis awp skills are op and want to comp with all of sG again (it was too much fun).