Sign in to follow this  
JWB10

How much money do you make?

I make $12.50/hour doing level 1 help desk. I'd be happy just to gross 35k/year, 100k+/year is fucking insane and I don't believe I have ever known anyone personally that made that much. That includes people that have a small chain of physical therapy clinics.

/>I make $12.50/hour doing level 1 help desk. I'd be happy just to gross 35k/year, 100k+/year is fucking insane and I don't believe I have ever known anyone personally that made that much. That includes people that have a small chain of physical therapy clinics.

Where are you located? 12.50 is rather low ball for L1 helpdesk.. At least around here...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by King-Clamps

I make $12.50/hour doing level 1 help desk. I'd be happy just to gross 35k/year, 100k+/year is fucking insane and I don't believe I have ever known anyone personally that made that much. That includes people that have a small chain of physical therapy clinics.

we have openings for helpdesk, our app helpdesk (read a script for doctors/nurses to use their medical apps) 55k/yr our computer helpdesk (are you plugged in, what do you see on the screen, is the power on?) 50k/yr  the clinical build team (build vmware windows servers and run some scripts and fill in the blanks on excel) 65k starting with no quals...    http://hca.jobs  

Minimum wage can also include tips. $8/hr is pretty high for a waiter.

To be honest, I thought the hourly wage was all they counted.  Either way, I do pretty well as a waiter.  Haha

we have openings for helpdesk, our app helpdesk (read a script for doctors/nurses to use their medical apps) 55k/yr our computer helpdesk (are you plugged in, what do you see on the screen, is the power on?) 50k/yr  the clinical build team (build vmware windows servers and run some scripts and fill in the blanks on excel) 65k starting with no quals...    http://hca.jobs  

I need another job i think

As of right now I make about 50k a year, after student loans and bills etc I end up with very little. In about 2 years my pay will increase to about $180,000 a year, and in 6 years after that I should be able to get a $250k + contract.

As of right now I make about 50k a year, after student loans and bills etc I end up with very little. In about 2 years my pay will increase to about $180,000 a year, and in 6 years after that I should be able to get a $250k + contract.

Can you guess why? I'll give you a hint, I've been making 50k for 4 years, and will be making more after 6 years once those 4 are done :P

/>

Where are you located? 12.50 is rather low ball for L1 helpdesk.. At least around here...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

In a town of about 100k people in Wisconsin. Cost of living is fair, I have an 800 sqft apartment with a garage and walk-in closet for $650/month just have to pay electric.

Can you guess why? I'll give you a hint, I've been making 50k for 4 years, and will be making more after 6 years once those 4 are done :P

paystub or it didnt happen

Are you a physican?

$10/ month ttt admin

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I reality I start making $9:40/ hour at walmart.. (Welcome to Walmart get your shit and get out.<jk)

Edited by Kit Cat