MONKEH

PETITION TO REMOVE ARCTIC COMPLEX

remove

-water world

-arctic complex

-that mario_b1 level

-the lttp legend of zelda map

- dm_peachs_castle

-newest 67thway (v5 i think, the one where cars dont work)

Basically every new map lol people complain about adding new maps, but pretty much every map not on the server sucks ass.

Basically every new map lol people complain about adding new maps, but pretty much every map not on the server sucks ass.

I understand what you mean. Every map I listed is for a reason though. Peachs castle is a really big map and encourages people to be less active on traitor rounds. Water world is really lackluster and to be honest, it's not really even a TTT map. Mario_b1 is hilariously broken (ladders don't work half the time and send you to your death). New 67thway doesn't have working cars and the entire barn area was removed, which is kind of gay. Arctic complex is for the same reason as peachs castle with the added reason that it's poorly made. The only map on that list that is questionable is the legend of zelda one and I only added it because I personally don't like it. But every other map I wrote has a legit reason.

remove

-water world

-arctic complex

-that mario_b1 level

-the lttp legend of zelda map

- dm_peachs_castle

-newest 67thway (v5 i think, the one where cars dont work)

I understand what you mean. Every map I listed is for a reason though. Peachs castle is a really big map and encourages people to be less active on traitor rounds. Water world is really lackluster and to be honest, it's not really even a TTT map. Mario_b1 is hilariously broken (ladders don't work half the time and send you to your death). New 67thway doesn't have working cars and the entire barn area was removed, which is kind of gay. Arctic complex is for the same reason as peachs castle with the added reason that it's poorly made. The only map on that list that is questionable is the legend of zelda one and I only added it because I personally don't like it. But every other map I wrote has a legit reason.

100% agree special emphasis on 67th v5. it really encourages traitor room camping with 3 traps.

also personally dont like the zelda one but believe it should stay because its well made

Ahem, can I just come in and defend 2 maps?

Let us start with 67th V5.

Well yes they removed the barn and they got rid of the cars (or they don't work) I really felt spawning near the barn was a massive dickslap in V3 as you had nothing to do except walk towards the fun area or camp, it felt a bit useless (considering how many teleports to the underground there are in V3 and there is 1 in the barn area of the map as far as I know) and if you wanted to go to the fun area you had to wait for a car to go past or brave the road like a boss, honestly the cars seemed like a bit of a pain. I feel that V5 takes out the unnessisary areas and makes it a bit safer in general(I admit it feels too safe sometimes for the traitors but the exploding tables are 1 use only) The vents that were added gives an oppertunity to avoid the water trap while still making you vuneralbe (tight enclosed spaces are the death of me every time a T has a shotgun) I won't defend that freaky ass knife but honestly who uses the knife? :P

Objetively it is a good TTT map, with the open top area and the enclosed dangerous underground which feels like you can go and whittle down suspects using the tester but you are also at a greater risk from traps and guns.

Kakariko

Oh god I love this map strangely, it feels balanced for such a small looking map (however I did notice a glitch where my T buddy spawned in the wrong village and couldnt seem to get to the correct village.) and it keeps me vigilant as every turn could be a T, I also like the way of getting weps (breaking pots). It is fun to play the song of storms as a T to kill a few innos with help from the radar, so nobody can witness the deaths, its nice and fun. I love zelda so I'm in a massive bias however but I feel the map is fun and charming.

but f*** waterworld I hope to never see it emerge ever. If I see that map I swear to... you know what I'm going to calm myself before I start threatening entire towns.

Edited by Acebats

and there isn't any in the barn area as far as I can tell)

There's a teleporter inside of the born on the left side towards the back between the 2 bales of hay. There's a wooden cover over it but if you crowbar it or shoot it once it'll disappear and appear as a black hole, and if you jump into it you'll be teleported to the basement.

There's a teleporter inside of the born on the left side towards the back between the 2 bales of hay. There's a wooden cover over it but if you crowbar it or shoot it once it'll disappear and appear as a black hole, and if you jump into it you'll be teleported to the basement.

Holee fucking sheet!!!

I am so going to be using this now :P I thank you fat black woman for helping me kill innocent people more efficiently. I still stand by my opinion that the overall barn area is pointless though. :P