Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Oob

Master Sniper camo skill confusing

It says "Fade to 25% invisibility when you don't attack for 10-5 seconds". It says on spawn, "You are granted 75 invis."

Is this actually correct? It doesn't really feel like I'm that invisible when I get spotted out so easily... Did the invis get nerfed and its just not shown correctly in the skill info? Sure doesn't look anything close to 75% invis when you die without shooting and see your own corpse -_-.

The better question may be is it just worded badly and the real amount you get is only 25% invis...

It would also be helpful if the invis showed a notification when you returned to invis...

Edit: trolol master sniper should be able to use awps ;D

Edited by Mr_Oob

I believe MS spawns with "true" 75% invis, but after the first shot the "fade back to invisible" doesn't work properly. WCS had the same issue. I'd test to confirm, though.

it gives you 75% invis, and when you shoot it goes down to 25%. if you dont shoot for 5 seconds, you get 75% invis again. i think it works

It definitely does not work like this at all... Shooting completely removes the invisibility, what ever amount it is.

It definitely does not work like this at all... Shooting completely removes the invisibility, what ever amount it is.

nah, someone was playing it on dolls and every time they shot they were back down to 25%, and when they didnt shoot it was 75%