Sign in to follow this  
Zan

Script Squad.... A new thread...

We need a thread for scripters(Audio), not wcs race scripting, something for commands and stuff.

What I think is we should change the name of the WCS codeing team to Scripters section and make the WCS codeing team a sub-fourm, and adding a Script Squad sub fourm for scripters. The leader of this thread should be AudioVox, seeing how he is the best scripter we have.

Thoughts?

o.o Up to you guys. I think we need to keep a WCS specific area somewhere though, seeing as it is on one of the servers. Also, I suppose I can get started on a basic tutorial for the section if it is made. Glad to teach people also xD

Guest formerlyaeth

I can imagine it now..

ScriptSquad.jpg

I've always had a problem with scripts, I feel it just gives too much of an unfair advantage and should be considered cheating. However, if the policy on scripts doesn't change, then I'm all for having a geek squad to make uber pwns for me.

To be honest, i don't know why we even have a WCS coding forum. We make all these races and then nothing happens. Fox (no offence) takes one look says no and carrys on running the clan. I cannot see one race we made actually on any of our servers.

I understand fox's reasoning as he wants it to be balanced so people don't whore it or give them an unfair advantage but still, mayby you could at least think of trying it out. Even if you don't, you have at least given appreciation to the people who made them :D

~~~UPDATE~~~

Mayby we can now as we have a test server that has been kindly donated to us :D

Only without the glitches that give you unlimited ammo.

Lol, that is an error in ES itself. Nothing I can do about it except make work arounds. Also, scripting can be either server scripting like the speedometer ext or the things anarchy is referring too. Perhaps if there was a section called scripting with subforums that include stuff like WCS, the things anarchy is talking about, and general scripting for servers if would work out better. As far as the things anarchy is talking about (lol ive said that a lot) maybe if there is a section for it and rules and guide lines, everyone can use specific ones that are not like bunny hop and awp scripts n junk. I have one that changes the color and size of my cross hairs when I press Q and I use it basically for firing modes. Like the mode when I hit Q is red, small cross hairs and only allows one shot fired per click. If I hit Q again the cross hair turns blue and gets a bit bigger and allows for full auto firing on weapons that support full auto like the m4 ak ext. Feel free to ask questions about it and discuss it cause I do not want to use something you guys want but cannot use because you do not know how, anyone interested can ask me for it and are free to use it :P

-Audio

To be honest, i don't know why we even have a WCS coding forum. We make all these races and then nothing happens. Fox (no offence) takes one look says no and carrys on running the clan. I cannot see one race we made actually on any of our servers.

I understand fox's reasoning as he wants it to be balanced so people don't whore it or give them an unfair advantage but still, mayby you could at least think of trying it out. Even if you don't, you have at least given appreciation to the people who made them :D

~~~UPDATE~~~

Mayby we can now as we have a test server that has been kindly donated to us :D

HnS>Test server

Hey P2! I don't really care much if it's a new thread or just a designated spot on the forums, but we really need a place where I can tell you what I've done since we last talked and stuff and give you links to scripts so we don't have to be on at the same time all the time. I just completed the Propmenu script, complete with admin controls. xD Working on the Zombie_rank one right now, almost done with it.

-Audio

I'll just use this till we get a spot. Major huge big great nasty update on the propmenu script. I think you will be surprised at what I can do when it's not 4 am lol.

-Audio

It was only a 3 day suspension, so all is well now. I suppose anyways. Sucks anyone got in trouble over that, but whatever.

-Audio