Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetrock

Sweetrock's App [DENIED]

Name:Patty
Steam ID:
_1:1:29556077
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: >http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/546266

Microphone: Yes
Favorite Server: War3
Have you ever hacked in game before: Nah I'm not a faggot
Questions or Comments I just want to be like all of the cool kids!
About Yourself: smoke weed every day!
Referral(s):
BeauutifulChaos,Josh,Shikaku,tortoise

TurtleFrenzy

Is it just me or did he copy exactly what Fat Black Woman's app says..

I did to just get the info I forgot to delete some of it

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?
Spammer-3 warnings, then mute, then kick, then ban.  Hacker-record the hacker doing it, report it to the proper people so they can IP ban them
Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?
To check out the forums
Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?
Yes, because I try to avoid drama even if people are talking shit, and I understand that it's just a game in the long run
Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?
I enjoy playing on your servers and want to be part of the community that offers a fun enviroment.  Everyday
Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?
Yes
Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?
Yes-Banned for reposts on the forums
Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?
No
Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.
I have enjoyed playing on your servers for awhile now.  I'm a friendly person that's looking to have fun while playing the game with other quality players.  I try to stay out of drama and try to not bring drama as I just want to play my game and have a good time.

Confirmed. =)

She really has improved. She is around all the time anyway, and no one really legitimately complains about her. She is active on forums and servers. I think she deserves a chance. 

I'll refer as well, she's constantly playing the servers and participating in events, it would be dumb not to let her in.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?
Spammer-3 warnings, then mute, then kick, then ban.  Hacker-record the hacker doing it, report it to the proper people so they can IP ban them
Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?
I would tell them that this is sG and you can check out their forums for more server infro and news!
Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?
Yes, because I try to avoid drama even if people are talking shit, and I understand that it's just a game in the long run
Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?
I enjoy playing on your servers and want to be part of the community that offers a fun enviroment.  Everyday
Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?
Yes
Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?
Yes-Banned for reposts on the forums
Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?
yes, I got denied cause no one wanted me in!
Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.
I have enjoyed playing on your servers for awhile now.  I'm a friendly person that's looking to have fun while playing the game with other quality players.  I try to stay out of drama and try to not bring drama as I just want to play my game and have a good time.

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Please follow this template

Yes [Community] + 1:

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:
No [staff]: - 3

2/60

Yes [Community] + 1:

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2: Tortoise
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:

2/60

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain: ZachPL
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:

3/50 Please don't make me correct the votes on every app

Yes [Community] + 1: Wave
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain: ZachPL
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:

yes

5/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Wave

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:Tortoise, Eddy
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain: Zachpl
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:

Better ingame than forums... FUCKING P90....

6/50

Yes [Community] + 1: Wave, Evil

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:Tortoise, Eddy
Yes [staff] + 3:
Abstain: Zachpl
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2: