Sign in to follow this  
Agent

Shadow Lurker Silencer not working

So I got shadow lurker today, and I leveled it up decently, only need 2 more levels for max. Anyways, I've noticed that when I use the ULT, it says that I have the silencer attached, but when I shoot, it sounds like a regular pistol, not the silenced one. I don't know if I need the ULT skill maxed, that might be the issue. If anyone can help me with this, I'l be happy. :D

There's no way to suppress client-side noises, sorry. Once you shoot, the weapon sound and muzzle flash is coming out for the person who fired.

But I assure you it is silenced for everybody else. Ask a teammate if you want confirmation.

/>

Hm okay. But then why is the definition, silences weapons for everyone but you? Is there a way to do that, and sacrifice your silencer?

I'm not sure what you are asking. The definition states that the sound of your weapon firing will be silenced for everyone but you. And I assume you were negrepped because this question has been asked a million times.

you get a minus 2 rep cause this has been known since beta and you could have asked anyone ingame its just spam on the forums

I don't see how 1 tiny post is a form of spam. I was just merely asking a simple question. It seems a lot of people both on/off the server get really, how should I put this, "Butthurt" maybe? Over such a simple question from someone that's normally quiet. I didn't mean no harm, nor disrespect.

I don't see how 1 tiny post is a form of spam. I was just merely asking a simple question. It seems a lot of people both on/off the server get really, how should I put this, "Butthurt" maybe? Over such a simple question from someone that's normally quiet. I didn't mean no harm, nor disrespect.

Your question was not post-worthy and the fact that you're trying to call people butthurt over identifying this fact makes you look like more of a tool

Your question was not post-worthy and the fact that you're trying to call people butthurt over identifying this fact makes you look like more of a tool

^^^ butthurt confirmed

I didn't know this either so I appreciate your post OP

Edited by Master Chadron