Sign in to follow this  
Øpiate

Flaming

BAM!!! I love how after i say that im going to leave someone finally steps up to this huge issue. Finally. Thank you everyone for finally taking this issue to finally make punishments for it. Oh here Project, heres your comma for connecting things, haha. Just kidding everyone

EDIT: Grammar is over-rated anyways. Haha. I think someone should start a group called the Grammar Correctors and have Project lead them to glory and victory in the spelling and grammar battle between good grammer peoples and people who cant read good, and against people who read and write/type in perfect US grammar and punctuation and spelling.

PS I know im flaming its just kind of retarded issue to be flaming over. I could understand if someone was calling someone a woman or something like that.

BAN ME!!!!!!!! HAHA I LOVE IT

Fine, come here to have a good time, that's fine, I want everyone to have a good time. However, when a person's idea of a good time is arguing about pointless crap of flame they should keep off the forum. It is an aggravation to those who wish to contribute and be constructive.

BTW, I'm saying you are a big part problem, I was just replying to your post.

I hope you ment to put a not in the BTW statement. If not, my heart is broken :(

I hope you ment to put a not in the BTW statement. If not, my heart is broken :(

Holy crap yes I did. Fixed. I had just edited that part twice and messed it up :wacko:

BAM!!! I love how after i say that im going to leave someone finally steps up to this huge issue. Finally. Thank you everyone for finally taking this issue to finally make punishments for it. Oh here Project, heres your comma for connecting things, haha. Just kidding everyone

EDIT: Grammar is over-rated anyways. Haha. I think someone should start a group called the Grammar Correctors and have Project lead them to glory and victory in the spelling and grammar battle between good grammer peoples and people who cant read good, and against people who read and write/type in perfect US grammar and punctuation and spelling.

PS I know im flaming its just kind of retarded issue to be flaming over. I could understand if someone was calling someone a woman or something like that.

BAN ME!!!!!!!! HAHA I LOVE IT

Yeah right then I could purge people like you!

EDIT: I'll just tell you guys I'm being sarcastic because some people don't catch on too fast.

And since when is trying to get someone to change their posts so they aren't anoying to read a flame?

Yeah right then I could purge people like you!

EDIT: I'll just tell you guys I'm being sarcastic because some people don't catch on too fast.

And since when is trying to get someone to change their posts so they aren't anoying to read a flame?

I get what your saying but just that it always escalates. I admit that I have been rude and I have flamed in the past, even recently. But some people just don't know when to draw the line so someone had to draw it for them.

I don't think that anyone questions my commitment to punishing people who break the rules. I just can't possibly read every post in every thread.

I don't think that anyone questions my commitment to punishing people who break the rules. I just can't possibly read every post in every thread.

Exactly why I think we should push more use of the "Report" button, and less use of actually calling people out on their flaming in the thread. Calling people out just leads to more defensive flaming. If we use the report button, it goes straight to mods so they can lock it down before it gets serious.

Exactly why I think we should push more use of the "Report" button, and less use of actually calling people out on their flaming in the thread. Calling people out just leads to more defensive flaming. If we use the report button, it goes straight to mods so they can lock it down before it gets serious.

The point of reporting is so we can just intervene and keep the thread on topic and alive. I would rather not have to lock any topics.

The point of reporting is so we can just intervene and keep the thread on topic and alive. I would rather not have to lock any topics.

By "lock it down," I meant stop the flame war. Not literally lock the entire discussion.

I really think the flaming is calming down if not done (at least on my part). I just don't have the energy anymore after a hard day of school and work, to sit down and write a paragraph about what I disagree with. Epically when it just gets me bitched at by the JCS/Leaders and then sometimes suspended. I just think it’s a waste of time anymore.

Guest formerlyaeth
:( My head might explode. Stop the leet speak! AHAHHAHAA. :blink: