Sign in to follow this  
Destin

Why Hello There, This must be very awkward for you.

Ayyyyyyyyyy, what's good though? My name is Destin, not to be confused with Dastan (the staff guy.) I didn't make my name so similar to his on purpose, it's just my irl name, so why not? Anyways I've been playing on the JB and TTT sG servers for /quite/ sometime now (mostly JB.) And even though I've had a forum account I never got around to making an introduction thread, or even post. Well, I guess I made one now. I'm 17 and when it's not summer time (or down time) I work at a couple of my local tech places. I played CSS for a good while mostly dicking around on a de_dust2 24/7 server up until recently where I bought CSGO in the Steam Summer Sale. I play on my personally built gaming/rendering PC which unless requested I won't go in to detail on since this thread is already tldr. I hope to keep playing on JB and TTT and eventually become a well known regular (mostly for my terrible aim) and maybe even a staff at some point (probably not though.) I was recruited by Swedish House Mafia after we played a couple of Comp games together. Any ways, see you on guys on the server ^_^.

TL;DR: I'm Destin, 17, I play JB, Don't hate me pls.

EDIT: Forgot, my steam is: Destin :D 
EDIT:EDIT: uhm its not the emote its : D (no space)

Edited by Destin