Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolness

I'm going to nerf flame predator into the ground

why are you buffing it? seems pretty decent to me.

I honestly don't feel like most people try to play flame predator as a knife race so much as a "I want to run into you and blow up on you" kind of race.

So I'm going to ask, what do you want me to buff about flame predator?

1) It's ultimate (explosion)

2) It's other skills

3) "Just make stalker already"

I honestly don't feel like most people try to play flame predator as a knife race so much as a "I want to run into you and blow up on you" kind of race.

So I'm going to ask, what do you want me to buff about flame predator?

1) It's ultimate (explosion)

2) It's other skills

3) "Just make stalker already"

the way i see people playing it is pretty retarded. they run at people with an explosion in a server where almost every other person has either HP and every other other person having ultimate immunity. people don't know how to knife or play knife races in this game, so they see "oooh explosion, let's just use that" and don't try to gank people. i guess you do have to balance races around your population though, so there's that.

if you're really set on buffing flame pred, i'd suggest to buff the burn to 3.5s flat and raise the chance to 40-55% at max. buff explosion to be 50%-100%, lower damage by 20 at level 1 and 60 at max. buff invis to 60%. keep disarm the same and berserk the same. this might encourage people to play it more of a knife race while being more reliable as a knife race instead of a run at you and nuke race. 

the way i see people playing it is pretty retarded. they run at people with an explosion in a server where almost every other person has either HP and every other other person having ultimate immunity. people don't know how to knife or play knife races in this game, so they see "oooh explosion, let's just use that" and don't try to gank people. i guess you do have to balance races around your population though, so there's that.

if you're really set on buffing flame pred, i'd suggest to buff the burn to 3.5s flat and raise the chance to 40-55% at max. buff explosion to be 50%-100%, lower damage by 20 at level 1 and 60 at max. buff invis to 60%. keep disarm the same and berserk the same. this might encourage people to play it more of a knife race while being more reliable as a knife race instead of a run at you and nuke race. 

^ yes

I'll take your suggestion and work around it, anyone else have a request?

I think the invis just needs to be returned to ~65-70 and it'll be strong. Nerf the ult chance a bit maybe to compensate.

I don't play it as a knife race because it's not really invis, and it's fucking weak.  Higher invis would help, shit was hard to see in old WCS.

Agree with sketch's shit, especially the part about buffing the explosion.