Sign in to follow this  
HalfEatenCookie

Iphone or Blackberry or Android or Other

I work at a tech support center for hotel wifi. I get more calls about peoples Iphones/Ipads not being able to connect or having bad wifi signal then any other device. I mean, the apps are great and they're easy to use. I just think Androids are a lot more functional. I own neither (still have a dumb phone) but I'll eventually get an android.

i only buy HTC phones (except when google releases phones, luckily of the 5 2 were HTC!, the lg one wasnt bad though)

unlock the bootloaders, root the device, s-off and go!

on a side note; if you want to use it in corporate environments, android device encryption is... interesting. i would say 75% of the android devices i set up at work lose all data and fail to encrypt. No issue on iShit devices in this regard though :(

ive had the

HTC: blueangel, dream, ville, Wizard, hermes, kaiser, diamond, raphael, rhodium, hd7, glacier

LG: Mako

Amazon Kindle

i currently use the kindle, ville, mako, and glacier on a daily basis, all running android JB 4.2.2

Edited by driz

If you really want a GS3, buy a used one off contract and sell your blackberry. 

http://swappa.com/

That site is your friend. Safer than eBay (IMEI must be good and no broken phones are allowed), and less fees (Swappa only charges $10 for a sold phone to the seller). Free of charge to list your phone. They range anywhere from New-Mint-Good-Fair

Now is a great time to buy a GS3 because the market is flooded with them which means low prices for you. I just bought a mint one for Verizon with box and all, and a case, for $320 (I paid a bit more for Black)

I have an S3 but I'll probably end up getting the LG G2 or the Nexus 5 in a month or two.

you are retarded, neither are worth it.

I have an iPhone 4, 5, GS3, GS4, Nexus 4, BB Q10. Of them, the GS4 is my favorite and is my personal, I use the iPhone 5 for work.

Iphone 5. Mainly because I didn't like the s3, and since I had already had some cash spent on the apple store from the itouch [which i sold] I just went for it.