Sign in to follow this  
Piero

Trip to UK = No tourney for me

I just arrived to UK, really long flight, and I immediately connected to WiFi (great speed). After that, on my room, the speed is super slow (0.5 mbs), and I pm'd staff to get my out of the tournament. Now the summer camp blocked the whole steam network in their internet service, so if anyone can replace me on Titan's team, that'd be great. PLEASE replace me.

-Apologies. 

You will be banned from future tournaments as well. Have fun on your trip. Whoever is on your team can pick someone from the standbys. Make sure to contact the standbys first and have them confirm they are filling that spot.

Edited by Shadow

You will be banned from future tournaments as well. Have fun on your trip. Whoever is on your team can pick someone from the standbys. Make sure to contact the standbys first and have them confirm they are filling that spot.

Ouch, banned?

Piero, give me your steam details and I'll play for you in the Tourney :>

If you're in the UK you wouldn't be much use in the tourney anyway, connection speeds here to US servers are abysmal

although on the bright side now you can go outside and enjoy the shitty lovely weather we get here