Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

I bought another thing!

Yo cafe racers are legit, but have you finished your other bike yet? too many projects not enough content lol

It's my primary transportation. And It looks good for now. :)

Much better!

Do you watch the cafe racer show on discovery? It's nice to watch it

Don't have cable. :( but Cafe racers are ballin

Nice bike but i clicked this kinda hoping to see an actual Thing. 1974-vw-thing.jpg

Hope you make a nice build thread for it. Always wanted to do a cafe bike. I never have enough time for stuff like this.

So the motor was fine, besides a chipped valve and a few pieces being in the jug. Once I removed the fragments, timed the valves, replaced the spark plugs she fired up with some hesitation. There is currently no filters on so the extra jets aren't pulling in enough fuel. Either way it should be road ready once those come in on tuesday. When i pulled the motor i saw that the muffler was completely broken. So its straight piped with no muffler. Pretty sweet buy I must say.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

250cc, 6 speed and slow as fuck.

Hey, at least you will look classy cruising around. Slow and steady wins the race. Haha

How many carbs does that have? I know some Hondas around that year have four single barrel carbs, which is a pain to work with.

Hey, at least you will look classy cruising around. Slow and steady wins the race. Haha

How many carbs does that have? I know some Hondas around that year have four single barrel carbs, which is a pain to work with.

two. there are also two pistons which I thought was a bit odd, but pretty cool. 

Where the fuck do you even get the money to do all these projects man? I wish I was stable enough in life to do this, looks like tons of fun.

I make alot of money for a college kid, with no expenses.