Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

whys mike and Rachel's relationship

so boring. In USA's Suits starring JJ Abrams and very handsome Gabriel Macht, shit goes down real honky donk style.

but I mean c'mon Rachel's pretty hot and all but the dynamic is so fucking boring. tho I do like the Harvey mike feud now I just hope they don't resolve it in like 2 episodes. mike also like forever needs to stop being a biggity bitch.

thots? comment? rate? thanks utube viewers and subscribe

gabriel macht is very handsome yea.

when mike was telling rachel how he got hired and he just started touching her all over it was so weird wtf.

And yeah Harvey/Mike feud is interesting but they probably will resolve it it like two episodes :(

u didnt even get my jj abrahms bid u horseshit fuck. patrick j adams cmonnnnnnnnn

oh well and kgame, dont let the sexuality get to u, just shield ur eyes when u deem appropriate

u didnt even get my jj abrahms bid u horseshit fuck. patrick j adams cmonnnnnnnnn

oh well and kgame, dont let the sexuality get to u, just shield ur eyes when u deem appropriate

"You see, I ran from here" *goes from one boob to the other*

"and then I saw donna here" *goes to belly button*

"and then harvey was down here" *touches her clit and then they start having sex*

ok suits

(but ok it was kinda hot)