Sign in to follow this  
KGameLover1

just one thing

please raise the $$$ cap back to where it was. it's a bit annoying to get 20k in a bet and then have a cash round but lose a good portion of it because you bought Ring of Regen. I don't know why it was even changed in the first place, people (not just me) complain about it just about every day.

/>

it's fine like it is, just stop being terrible and dying all the time.

I just played a full 30 rounds on cbble and died 13 times as flame pred. Was MVP 7 times. (You can ask Matt) For someone that just started really playing a few days ago, that is not that terrible.

I just played a full 30 rounds on cbble and died 13 times as flame pred. Was MVP 7 times. (You can ask Matt) For someone that just started really playing a few days ago, that is not that terrible.

joke's on you I went 21-7 and raped your angus

i want the cash cap at 32k for the same reasons. i have placed a 12k bet at 50/50 odds. you win it and then the round ends and caps it at 16k. its fucking bullshit.

inb4 I made a 20k bet and at round end it caps it at 32k. BS!!! :D

It shows no more than 32k but you can still buy as if you had 40k, 50k, etc. I won a 48k bet on 16k and bought three tomes with the original 16k left over.

It shows no more than 32k but you can still buy as if you had 40k, 50k, etc. I won a 48k bet on 16k and bought three tomes with the original 16k left over.

Yeah, that is if you don't fuck up :)

We'll work on making the bet money last until the beginning of the next round. If the cash cap was higher the money won from betting would be too high and everyone would have maxed out races in like 2 days from just spamming tomes. 32k is too much, you can win a 1v1 bet and buy all the shopmenu items you need + a scroll of respawning and still have 32k left, or if you win a clutch bet of 1v3 you're gonna have something like 100k+ cash and buy yourself like 6-7 tomes and get yourself 7000 xp, which is btw enough to get from level 10 to 15 in an instant.

So, we'll try to get the cash to set back to 16k at the beginning of the next round, otherwise if we raise the cash limit to 32k we're gonna have to make it as hard to level as it was in wcs1.

I say we either raise the cap to 32k or add a bank system and restrict withdrawals until the third round for kit reasons (Mostly so we don't have a first-round Negev team)

Edited by Moflstomp.mp3

We'll work on making the bet money last until the beginning of the next round. If the cash cap was higher the money won from betting would be too high and everyone would have maxed out races in like 2 days from just spamming tomes. 32k is too much, you can win a 1v1 bet and buy all the shopmenu items you need + a scroll of respawning and still have 32k left, or if you win a clutch bet of 1v3 you're gonna have something like 100k+ cash and buy yourself like 6-7 tomes and get yourself 7000 xp, which is btw enough to get from level 10 to 15 in an instant.

So, we'll try to get the cash to set back to 16k at the beginning of the next round, otherwise if we raise the cash limit to 32k we're gonna have to make it as hard to level as it was in wcs1.

It wasn't hard to lvl at wcs1 though :)

/>

Map switches every 20 rounds...

wrote that at like 1 in the morning on my phone with my big thumbs, I think you can excuse one typo.

/>

joke's on you I went 21-7 and raped your angus

only cause you bought longjump + both health items and Negev every round and I still killed you with my ult every time, also still won 17-3 get wrekt scrub

/>

I say we either raise the cap to 32k or add a bank system and restrict withdrawals until the third round for kit reasons (Mostly so we don't have a first-round Negev team)

that isn't actually a bad idea

Leveling in WCS1 was easy I think he is referring to WCS2 because in WCS1 1 tome would net you level 3 or level 4

With the numbers, tome would actually insta-level you to 5

With the numbers, tome would actually insta-level you to 5

are you talking about wc3?

i buy a tome as soon as i switch to a race and only get 1 level. 

500 xp base + 50 xp per level added

500 + 550 =/= 1000

Nah, I'm talking about WCS1 tomes. The XP counts were wayyyyy lower

Races had more skill levels too though..