Sign in to follow this  
Øpiate

New requirements

• The most drastic change being implemented is the requirement of an invite from one of the leadership groups. This includes Joint Cheifs of Staff (JCS), Advisors (ADV), and the executives Phoenix2 (Pres) and UltimateOreo (VP). Advisors should offer an invite to people who they think would represent the clan well and consider carefully any incites that are solicited from them.
    If a person applies with out an invite/referral, they have 24 hours to find somebody with the invitation ability to vouch for them. This policy is subject to change if it is abused.
    With the addition of the Advisors, the vote requirement has increased. You now need 6 Yes votes to be accepted. An invite automatically counts as a yes if the the screening is passed.

To contact our Advisors out of game, you must use Xfire. To download Xfire, just go to www.Xfire.com

www.xfire.com

Levyon

Nifer

Anarchy

Kelso

Hobo

Waylon

Once you are accepted with 6 yes votes YOU MUST JOIN THESE 3 GROUPS

If you try to join without being in the clan you will be denied

http://www.gametracker.com/clan/undead_vengeance/

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/uv

http://www.xfire.com/clans/uvclan/

Guest Fohacidal

A bit tougher to get in no?

A bit tougher to get in no?

Thank God. Although it is rather counterintuitive. The fewer there are that join, the fewer n00bs there are to donate for admin. And as Oreo has stated multiple times, Money is the driving force in this clan. Are you guys sure about what you are doing?

We aim to actively recruit to keep the number of applicants high, while creating direction and control in the direction of our recruiting. This will be a slightly more labor intensive process but if executed efficiently it will more than make up for itself in the amount of recruits that are later kicked. It will also ensure that applicants have some type of reputation with us. Any regular should be familiar with at least one of the people allowed to invite/vouch or decline a solicited invite/vouch.

Yah this is actually a good idea I see there's alot of noob's in the server asking how to join and people say to go to the site (people not in the clan say it) and then they come even though they might be hated by some of the members.

does this mean that i wont need a mic to get in ? if not i think you may need to make it clearer what the requirements are

These requirements are in ADDITION to the ones already posted.

woops i thought this just overid all the others (which i wish had happened.....im too lazy to save up for a mic)

Guest jeffero

:rolleyes:

First Name: jeff

In-Game Name: jeffero

Referral: uv marcos

X-fire: try to get one

Steam ID:jeffero

Steam Name: jefferoo

Working mic [req!]:

Age?:29

Which server do you play on most zombie mode

i like play with the people here there are the best

Guest Fohacidal

Marcos is not an advisor and cannot refer you, apply again when you have an official referral jeff (and make sure its in the right forums)

I meant to post here and now there's an excuse to.

The referrals need to be tightened up on. Otherwise, people like Killer5050 or whatever his name get into the clan, hack in a UV server, get reported, and make the clan look bad. Referring someone "becuz hes cool" or whatever might not be a good idea.

Meh, is that the Atreides hawk?

I ain't in your clan, but having recruitment closed but so that everyone is invited rather defeats the purpose, don't you think? The last clan I was in like that (for DoD), had all sorts of problems with inactives and idiots joining.