Sign in to follow this  
SpecialBrownies

Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

I'm going to clear up something HUGE that made this possible...

****TRAYVON USED CEMENT AGAINST ZIMMERMAN****

Slamming someones head against cement is considered using a lethal weapon(Such as using your shoes to kick someone in the face, hitting a beer bottle over someones head) it doesn't matter that he "was carrying a bag of skittles" because that's fucking irrelevent. It doesn't matter if Zimmerman "provoked" Trayvon into a fight, because what it comes down to, which I've been saying to people this whole time, is if they can prove that Trayvon slammed Zimmerman's head against the cement or not.

Kgame is actually right, for once.

I don't say this very often to people, but Fat Black Woman, shut the fuck up.

Ding ding ding! I think people tend to forget that the ladder of escalation *force* (my bad, its also known as the escalation of force) applies to regular carriers as well and not just the police. If someone fights you with their fists, you use your fists, if they fight you with a dipstick you escalate to that level, but until your life is put on the line you never pull your weapon because if you do that fight now has a gun it and you're going to kill them. Its the same for both the police and civilians and I think a lot of people in both parties need to learn that.

Edited by Lv. 100 Latias

Depends if that state has a statute about being an "Initial Aggressor" law. In some stats, Pebbz actually would go to jail as he instigated the fight to the point where Golden assaulted him and caused the situation to occur. If Pebbz has not intiated the altercation with a verbal assault, the entire fiasco would have been avoided.

Depends if that state has a statute about being an "Initial Aggressor" law. In some stats, Pebbz actually would go to jail as he instigated the fight to the point where Golden assaulted him and caused the situation to occur. If Pebbz has not intiated the altercation with a verbal assault, the entire fiasco would have been avoided.

My example involves lethal force/lethal weapon.

My example involves lethal force/lethal weapon.

I'm highly aware of this, however, in some states that host a Initial Aggressor law, it doesn't matter how far the situation escalates, up to and including death, in the situation you portrayed, Pebbz would have been guilty.

http://www.jud.ct.gov/ji/criminal/part2/2.8-2.htm

I'll just leave that here as my argument and toddle on.

I'm highly aware of this, however, in some states that host a Initial Aggressor law, it doesn't matter how far the situation escalates, up to and including death, in the situation you portrayed, Pebbz would have been guilty.

http://www.jud.ct.gov/ji/criminal/part2/2.8-2.htm

I'll just leave that here as my argument and toddle on.

"Provocation – § 53a-19 © (1)

(One such / Another) circumstance under which a person is not justified in using any degree of physical force in self-defense against another is when (he/she) provokes the other person to use physical force against (him/her)."

It says "physical force" It would mean Pebbz wouldn't be allowed to punch back, but Golden still pulled the knife and that escalated it to a life threatening situation with a lethal weapon, and that goes beyond physical force, it moves up to a lethal weapon which warrants Pebbz ability to now defend his life. happens to state this for the inital aggressor:

""An instruction as to the effect of an aggressor withdrawing from an encounter and communicating the intent to withdraw is only necessary where the particular factual situation supports such an instruction."  State v. Diggs, 219 Conn. 295, 299 (1991).  Further, the aggressor's intent to withdraw must clearly be made known to his or her victim in order to invoke the doctrine of communicated withdrawal.  Id.  In other words, the initial aggressor must withdraw or abandon the conflict in such a way that the fact of withdrawal is perceived by his or her opponent, so that the opponent is aware that he or she is no longer in any danger from the original aggressor.  State v. Cartagena, 47 Conn. App. 317, 321 (1997), cert. denied, 244 Conn. 904 (1998). "

EDIT: Found this "The exceptions to justification in § 53a-19 © serve to negate justification because they involve factual circumstances that disprove that the defendant was acting defensively, and apply to all claims of defense or defense of others, regardless of the degree of force used. "

Will read the court case that presented this, and then re-edit to see.

RE-EDIT: It states in State v. Silveira : http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=12760917355000904272&hl=en&as_sdt=2&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

Paragraph 465 of the link.

"a person is justified in using reasonable physical force upon another person to defend himself or a third person from what he reasonably believes to be the use or imminent use of physical force, and he may use such degree of force which he reasonably believes to be necessary for such purpose; except that deadly physical force may not be used unless the 465*465 actor reasonably believes that such other person is (1) using or about to use deadly physical force, or (2) inflicting or about to inflict great bodily harm."

But there's a lot of information in that court case to perceive as the example for this law, and merely put, I've only learned about Arizona law and common law, so I could easily be wrong when it comes to CT.

Edited by Marine

/>/>

I like looking at my facebook and laughing a lot at all the raging black people.

^^

"wow let the riots begin"

"smh so much racism towards my n***a Trayvon"

"launching a hit on GZ #KillZimmerman" (was actually trending on Twitter yesterday....)

"I feel we have taken a huge step back in racial equality"

"the justice system fell thru"

"America sucks now"

was laughing my ass off.

Edited by KGame

I like looking at my facebook and laughing a lot at all the raging black people. 

This.

Getting real tired of looking at this shit. The media had nothing better to do than blow this thing out of proportion. None of these raging black people have anything to do with the case anyways. I guess everyone [thinks they are] is a saint.

Edited by Velo