Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prosak

Calling out Staff

But a idiot like JMafia who was SO before, had multiple complaints about abuse, ragequit the clan at least twice, threatened clan members he didn't like with violence, and called all staff pieces of shit.

Let's promote him again.

I'm sure you guys are picking the best of the best.

I may have not been around during that but I can honestly say Jmafia is a great SO for TTT. What he did in the past shouldn't change your view of him as an SO.

I was the best SO of WCS and I got it shortly after I joined

I don't care about this thread this is just a reminder that I'll make everything better again so please just give it again PLEASE

then y does it matter than our servers got ddos'd or wtver. iunno if dani caused some emotional affront cuz our servers werent working ill be sure to get some payment. my due diligence is dope

then y does it matter than our servers got ddos'd or wtver. iunno if dani caused some emotional affront cuz our servers werent working ill be sure to get some payment. my due diligence is dope

You own a fucking cat. No one gives two shits about your opinion.

I may have not been around during that but I can honestly say Jmafia is a great SO for TTT. What he did in the past shouldn't change your view of him as an SO.

;)

I like JMafia a lot, and think so far he has done well as SO, but history does have a tendency to repeat itself.

Honestly have no idea why people want to have so much power, just think of all the people who would whine to you and suck your dick.

Fuck that.

Why wouldn't you want to help a community you are part of?  How many RDMer's do you think I have banned/kicked?  We do it for everyone that plays on the server regularly, I would prefer to be able to hide my premadmin color on my name so that nobody S's mah D, but then again, who doesn't enjoy a BJ every once in a while?

y do ppl think eating pets is a thing other than what poor ppl do.

delicacies are shark turtles and shit like that. shits not even that good tho

"I have an Asian friend who's family owned a Chinese restaurant in NYC. On special request he said, they had monkey brains they cooked. D="

Well, this thread changed directions pretty fast.

dunno never had monkey that I was aware of.

weird things I've had are shark fin, turtle shell, chicken heart, gelatin blood, frogs, duck neck, pig feet. some not so crazy but who knows mebe some ppl are pussies

dunno never had monkey that I was aware of.

weird things I've had are shark fin, turtle shell, chicken heart, gelatin blood, frogs, duck neck, pig feet. some not so crazy but who knows mebe some ppl are pussies don't eat like crocodiles

Remember when fatb0y took Skotti's SO.

lulz

only cause guitargay says i was lying. clearly i was not and i'm still mad.

I'll just have to ban feenecks next time.

I'll set up GG as soon as I get nudes.

But really, I think the only way GG will happen is if it's merged with MG in some way. I have to talk to Shadow about all this still.

So about that gun game server...

worth the necro