Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prosak

Calling out Staff

But a idiot like JMafia who was SO before, had multiple complaints about abuse, ragequit the clan at least twice, threatened clan members he didn't like with violence, and called all staff pieces of shit.

Let's promote him again.

I'm sure you guys are picking the best of the best.

I don't know who promoted jMafia again to be honest. It wasn't my decision though. 

I don't know who promoted jMafia again to be honest. It wasn't my decision though. 

please demote him for the win

I had secret superadmin on ttt for a time, was admining pretty well, so I just asked for my SO back.

I'm on mostly all of the time, more so then any other ttt SO as of late, not to call anybody out, but it is what it is.

please demote him for the win

You of all people should understand that a person's outward personality doesn't necessarily represent their abilities as SO

I had secret superadmin on ttt for a time, was admining pretty well, so I just asked for my SO back.

I'm on mostly all of the time, more so then any other ttt SO as of late, not to call anybody out, but it is what it is.

what u talking about kit kat #1 paidmin ever gagging me 4 calling her a bitch

/>

what u talking about kit kat #1 paidmin ever gagging me 4 calling her a bitch

Haha she tried to ban me once for laughing at her ugly tits in the server once.

Also, don't forget Dailey gagging, muting, and blinding me for "fursecuting" him.

Same as Oreo... was one of the first SOs then did something to ruin it but now has it again. 

Same as Oreo... was one of the first SOs then did something to ruin it but now has it again. 

lolwut, I was kicked out by Mitch over certain issues unrelated to servers.