Sign in to follow this  
chikendinner

International passport service (no PIP)

How good or bad is your country's passport service?

I have needed a new one this year and after being charged £82 ($115) i waited three weeks to call up today and find out they sent it to the wrong house through an "error on their system upon input"

This means that i have had to wait to do applications for funding for my teacher training course and also to delay my interview for the criminal records check which i need by law to teach children.

How much do you get charged for a ten (10) year passport and how long does the process take?

Chikendinner

Price is as Jiyeon said, although I know you can get it in a shorter period than 4-6 weeks by doing a few things, especially if you need it in a hurry.

$160 for a canadian, 10 year passport.

How good or bad is your country's passport service?

I have needed a new one this year and after being charged £82 ($115) i waited three weeks to call up today and find out they sent it to the wrong house through an "error on their system upon input"

This means that i have had to wait to do applications for funding for my teacher training course and also to delay my interview for the criminal records check which i need by law to teach children.

How much do you get charged for a ten (10) year passport and how long does the process take?

Chikendinner

$160 for a 10 year Canadian passport.  Also you can get a form, fill it out, and print it online.

Also I personally didn't need a passport to get a background check, so maybe look into other another service?   It's worth a try...

Guest Fohacidal

I got my travel passport same day in houston before I PCSd to germany. All I had to do was call the day before to schedule an appointment

military is special noob :P  you probably didn't pay either ; and unless you're scrub rank, you should have got 2 passports  :)