Sign in to follow this  
berserk

Benefits for Senior Members

Ok, I understand I haven't donated, but does that make me less of a good member than someone who has? Look at Master Chief, donated a shit load of money, fucked the clan over. Project, Cheesecake, Boris, and others have contributed alot to the clan. I don't see the point of being in a clan you can't advance in. Not to say that being in UV is pointless, just that I'm in the same position I was when I joined the clan a while back. I don't see the problem with giving loyal members (who you have aparantly deemed unfit for advising) a tool to help keep assholes off the server.

Guest Fohacidal
LAWL I was banned for 3 days like 2 years ago. Timetodie hahaha. This honestly is quite pathetic. You all expect shit when you don't do anything. I never see any of you play. I've seen Foh like twice, timetodie you don't even play and project rarely plays. Stop whining. Really no one wants to come to the forums and read whining material. I wasn't a pain in the ass. I brought people to play on the servers if you remember correctly. People always came back because Mayo and myself were fun. No matter what the leaders and the jcs do for the clan its never good enough. Even if I weren't chosen and timetodie was, someone else would bitch. I think if you don't play on the servers your wasting peoples time any way with whining. Foh I like how your bring a quote from another post that was in a post you got pwned on into this one. Nothing to do with maturity. You just need a wake up call because you think your a lot more intelligent than you really are.

Sorry but again, Im bringing Waylon's maturity into question here...

And for your information Waylon, I play on the ZM server almost every day, if not everyday. Its you I never see on...

Don't make assumptions then.

remember the convo we had about this? i asked you a question? well what you are doing in this thread is making you look like asshat. i love you buddy.

What I want to know is how many of you senior members donate to the clan....actually how many of you even play on the CS servers? I never see any of you guys in any of the servers aside from Foh (Foh, I know you both support the server and play). Basically you want something for nothing but seniority it seems.

You guys are shitting yourself about Waylon when in fact he has cleaned up his act a lot, supports the clan financially and is always in the servers enforcing rules. Sure he posts some bullshit in the forums sometimes..but we all do it and it is always in jest.

The reason i dont play cause its so BORING

ive been playing cs cs:s cs conditon zero for like what? 4 years maybe?

it just gets so boring...

even the mods all you do is the same thing over and over

you dont even need strategies to most of them INCLUDING ZM

u just go around shooting people

1) Where do we draw the line for who is eligible to receive free admin?

Easy, set an ammount of time that deems one a senior member [i.e. 11 months-1 year] have those who qualify and want to participate send you an x-fire. Oh and let me remind you I'm not trying to get senior members free admin only a 5 minute ban power and a skin if it isn't too much of a bother.

2) Who do we assign to watch over those who are chosen to be admin?

The same people who watch over new admins. It shouldn't be that hard, if someone has a problem they report abuse on the forums the same as if an admin abuses or a normal member breaks rules.

3) How do we keep track of everyone who receives free admin?

Anyone who wants the power/responsibility and qualifies applys, you change their status and tags. Really the same way you keep track of people with admin/boosted status on forums.

4) Who is going to spend the time to develop free admin guidelines?

Again not free admins. I'm not sure what you mean by guidelines, but a series of rules could be set in a post. I don't think it would take so long to do.

5) Who are we going to get to retrieve all of the admins steams, add them to the admin file then set up all of their admin. Oh yeah P2 or Bios..both of whom are busy people.

People who apply would send their information, then over time the accounts could be set up. It wouldn't have to be implemented immedietly.

Also don't downplay my commitment to the clan, I haven't just sat here for 11 months. I've contributed to the clan as much as anyone has, I just haven't given money which shouldn't determine status anyways.

I'm not saying you guys are douches, its just really hard to keep track of it all and in the end its up to P2. I know he has his reasons and I am sure he has stated them a lot. I wish you all could be advisors but there were only so many slots.

It really is a lot more work than you think it is berserk.

Beserk, it's more or less about keeping a balance of power, sooner or later, half of the people in the clan will have admin, and what would the point be if everyone had it? What is there were 50 Presidents of the United States? Wouldn't be so honorable, would it? It's all about a balance of power in the clan.

"You can't have too many "herders" and only two "sheep."

Beserk, it's more or less about keeping a balance of power, sooner or later, half of the people in the clan will have admin, and what would the point be if everyone had it? What is there were 50 Presidents of the United States? Wouldn't be so honorable, would it? It's all about a balance of power in the clan.

"You can't have too many "herders" and only two "sheep."

Well, there arn't that many people that have been in the clan for a year. Shit I haven't been in the clan for a year yet. However I doubt that alot of people would stay in the clan for a year, and I don't see how having 50 presedents applies to this, we have 2 main leaders. Think of it more as a mayor position or like a sheriff.......

I'm not being a douche about this, I'm just trying to get people who can't donate and have been in the clan for a long time a thank you, I know I've been active on the forum (My CS comp has been broken) and I know alot of other good veteran members have been too. Also I'm not doing this to get some abitrary sense of power, I can't say how many times I've been on the server with someone who has been spamming or hacking and a normal admin has not been present/refused to do anything. If someone gets reported for abuse you handle it like you would with a normal admin. I really don't see what you have to lose by trying this...

By the way when I said I have better things to spend my money on, even if it was a bit harsh sounding the bottom line is I do. First off my parents won't let me donate, bottom line. Second of all I don't have the extra money to donate, my family is in a tight financial situation as it is right now, and I have had to cut down on what I spend by alot. So when it comes to me spending money I only spend it on things I absolutly need, and if you have no money Polis, I'm sure there are other things that come before donating to your gaming clan, right? Or are you so selfless that you would lay down your well being for our servers. I also said that I would be happy to help in anything the clan needs that dosen't involve money.

Well, there arn't that many people that have been in the clan for a year. Shit I haven't been in the clan for a year yet. However I doubt that alot of people would stay in the clan for a year, and I don't see how having 50 presedents applies to this, we have 2 main leaders. Think of it more as a mayor position or like a sheriff.......

I'm not being a douche about this, I'm just trying to get people who can't donate and have been in the clan for a long time a thank you, I know I've been active on the forum (My CS comp has been broken) and I know alot of other good veteran members have been too. Also I'm not doing this to get some abitrary sense of power, I can't say how many times I've been on the server with someone who has been spamming or hacking and a normal admin has not been present/refused to do anything. If someone gets reported for abuse you handle it like you would with a normal admin. I really don't see what you have to lose by trying this...

By the way when I said I have better things to spend my money on, even if it was a bit harsh sounding the bottom line is I do. First off my parents won't let me donate, bottom line. Second of all I don't have the extra money to donate, my family is in a tight financial situation as it is right now, and I have had to cut down on what I spend by alot. So when it comes to me spending money I only spend it on things I absolutly need, and if you have no money Opiate, I'm sure there are other things that come before donating to your gaming clan, right? Or are you so selfless that you would lay down your well being for our servers. I also said that I would be happy to help in anything the clan needs that dosen't involve money.

Berserk you need to understand that all the positions, except Pres and Vice Pres, rotate eventually. I wish you would see that rather than upset yourself over it. They aren't permanent positions, and they recognize who has been in the clan the longest. Your turn will come man, I promise. For now lets play, have fun, and try to make the servers the best they can be. Add me to xfire.

Guest Fohacidal
Berserk you need to understand that all the positions, except Pres and Vice Pres, rotate eventually. I wish you would see that rather than upset yourself over it. They aren't permanent positions, and they recognize who has been in the clan the longest. Your turn will come man, I promise. For now lets play, have fun, and try to make the servers the best they can be. Add me to xfire.

Now this is the Waylon I know, why dont you post more like this?!

Guest formerlyaeth
What I want to know is how many of you senior members donate to the clan....actually how many of you even play on the CS servers? I never see any of you guys in any of the servers aside from Foh (Foh, I know you both support the server and play). Basically you want something for nothing but seniority it seems.

You guys are shitting yourself about Waylon when in fact he has cleaned up his act a lot, supports the clan financially and is always in the servers enforcing rules. Sure he posts some bullshit in the forums sometimes..but we all do it and it is always in jest.

You haven't seen me? I play on surf when I am bored of zombie or i am pissed.

Guest Fohacidal
You aren't a senior member.

True, he is far from being a senior member, considering he also left the clan once.

Guest Fohacidal
are you saying I'm not senior project?

He meant tristan