Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

Community Digest - July 1st, 2013

Elite Member:

Guidelines:

• Minimum L2 Member status.
  • Refer a decent amount of people who have made it to Member title or above.
  • Be active on the servers and forums.
  • Being an Server Officer counts greatly toward this rank.
  • Show initiative towards improving the community.
  • Participate in server events and other fun night gatherings.
  • Be nominated by an Elite member or higher. Nomination describes why you should qualify for this rank.
  • 5 referrals by an Elite or higher.
  • Staff Vote out of 10.

I guess I won't be applying for elite come september

Also, who the fuck is this coldfuse dude who has some neg rep vendetta against me?

I might have meant to upvote, my bad.

do you have some kind of autism that requires you correct everyone's everything?

Did you have some sort of identity crisis that's compelling you to act like a prepubescent and unfunny version of Dyscivist? It's taken you three years to grow the balls to call me out on something I've been doing this entire time.

Edited by Goldentongue

what does dys have to do with anything

i'm just curious why you correct everyone's grammar. is there any actual reason for it or is it a hobby or what? is this part of being an english major? 

We have. Your reasoning of new recruits without posting will not get through recruitment is a fallacy. Right now if any active ZE player were to apply with 0 posts we have enough staff, server officers, and other members who actively play to give them plenty of yes votes to get through. The same can be said of the other servers, besides CS:S and oddly enough TTT (occasionally). Hopefully with the introduction of WCS CS:S we will have enough members to pass CS:S players through recruitment without forum activity.

This forum is disgraceful towards new members or new forum users. A new member will join and say "Wow there is a lot of people here I can talk to and interact with" they post 1 topic about how they enjoy whatever game or make a normal noobie topic. In that thread at least five of the "forum only" members will proceed to shit on their hopes and dreams. Which they will either leave and probably never return or consequently turn into more obnoxious over-emotional forum users. We are a gaming community first, if a member feels the need to extend their community membership onto the forum and interact with other server players or community members that is great. If a member wants to play on <insert a server here> all day and actively be a respectful, fun, and unique individual why should we force them to go on a forum and post where they may not have any interest in doing so. Are you stating if this person wants to join due to their love for the server they play on, we deny them because they aren't forum friendly? I was one of the staff members strongly pushing a reduction on forum time and an increase on the game servers.

I am not against having a forum where we can interact as a community, but I am against forcing people to do so. If I had my way the forum requirement would be 1 mandatory introduction thread and that is it. I even proposed different voting counts depending on what server you come from. If you are applying from MG or bhop lower the final count due to the lower amount of active community members.

I never really thought about it, but there does seem to be a correlation between forum only members and meanness towards new members. I wonder why that is. 

Edited by Jewinator 5000

All I read was Dolls has been ported, and I began crying. Thank you sG

Also, if you need a War3/WCS SO holla at ya boi.

Hahah yeah Blindboi, Wintergreen, Jmafia, xmen WCS SO!!! Let's do it??? :)

Edit: oh man TTT has him now? :|

Edited by xmen

what does dys have to do with anything

Lol.

i'm just curious why you correct everyone's grammar. is there any actual reason for it or is it a hobby or what? is this part of being an english major?

I do it because I fucking want to.

Lol, that's Jake Lloyd, isn't it?

I have a friend who went to highschool with him. She says he was awkwardly weird and actually kind of a twat.

Yeah. As you can see from the graph, his podracing levels were extremely low in high school, which probably accounts for his awkwardness and twat-like behavior.

Posted · Hidden by Sketchmaticx, July 4, 2013 - No reason given

Guest Suttonrhg
Posted · Hidden by iAlwaysFail, July 4, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by iAlwaysFail, July 4, 2013 - No reason given

Heir sound sigh,ugg boots sale, in fact,ugg boots sale uk, she was really think like that,ghd straightener, the top Yoshihiko Sum appear first person is their own. Let's hurry back to master it, came back to find your true emperor. Guyu finally have the opportunity Coushang this a laugh heir tone, she invariably happy to say that cheap nike shoes really miss him, and be able to come back safely ghd heart finally put down. Si tone seen before traveling to content Lan, Yung Lan did not say anything else, just said: If she says something unpleasant, and I hope you heard the house already, they must keep in mind they must also pass the emperor.

Alas,ugg boots sale, the remark poor men!ugg boots sale uk, Old man on his words have different opinions,ghd straightener, smiling at Ying Fan, said: cheap nike shoes Gengu strange to see him, especially the soul force different from the ordinary! If you are willing to part with Xiandi words, let him follow ghd enter dream, Wufeng, will be able achievement generation Wizards! Brother was not kidding! That was...... middle-aged people seem not believe that place for him Ruleiguaner also dream of his youth to enter the place, but unfortunately...... he's not qualified, can only do a peripheral disciple!

Merlin Lakaichemen ready to get on the train,burberry outlet online, Lin Qing angrily out of the car down,burberry usa, and not told you, live at home, walk back to the room. Merlin reluctantly back of the room into the trunk of their own stuff, life and death to Lin Qing buy some fruit first and then took their first home, first home to Lin Qing, Merlin did not know what to buy something good, only to buy some rare fruit it. Lin Qing carrying Merlin buying fruits like maneuvering all the way back in time, scared straight Merlin let Lin Qing slowly. Not slow, it criticized the Zaichi the ghd cheap ghd Copenhagen have come, by nike air max 90 depressed, if we do not put out back, he may give a call.

-------------------------------------------------

10 Deep Snapback Hats Sku-14

10 Deep Snapback Hats Sku-15

10 Deep Snapback Hats Sku-13

Atlanta Braves Snapback Hats ID-09

Atlanta Braves Snapback Hats ID-22

Posted · Hidden by DarkPredator, July 4, 2013 - spam
Hidden by DarkPredator, July 4, 2013 - spam

Анекдоты про Штирлица

Вход

Анекдоты

Свежие анекдоты

Случайные (Новые)

Про Вовочку

Пошлые анекдоты

Анекдоты про школу

Про блондинок

Про наркоманов

Про студентов

Про евреев

Про мужа и жену

Про Штирлица

Про животных

Кавказские анекдоты

Про армию

Черный юмор

Про врачей

Про чукчу

Политические

Про Ржевского

Про тещу

Про компьютеры

Про новых русских

Сказочные

Смешные анекдоты

Рассказать анекдот

29/45

- Штирлиц, какого цвета у меня трусы? - спросил Мюллер.

- Синие в белый горошек, - ответил Штирлиц.

- Вот тут-то вы и попались! - радостно засмеялся Мюллер. - Об этом знала только русская пианистка!

- Застегните ширинку, шеф, иначе об этом узнает все гестапо...

http://vprocedroida.pp.ua/2013/07/karta-navitel-dlya-belorussii.html Карта навител для белоруссии

http://vprocedroida.pp.ua/2013/06/vkontakte-na-android.html Вконтакте на андроид

http://vprocedroida.pp.ua/2013/07/android-igry-na-dvoih.html Android игры на двоих

http://vprocedroida.pp.ua/2013/07/skachat-igru-dogsim-na-telefon.html Скачать игру догсим на телефон

http://vprocedroida.pp.ua/2013/07/operator-na-telefone-rabota-v-moskve.html Оператор на телефоне работа в москве

Guest Melinda
Posted · Hidden by thorgot, July 6, 2013 - spam
Hidden by thorgot, July 6, 2013 - spam

you are a qualified as part of your niche by sharing his extensive knowledge, experience and skills on you through this webinar marketing system.

Its durable 64oz container and robust blades promise to produce consistent results following every pixel use. Also, it has an unknown power of believing that you'll be beautiful just for this can cause want you to radiate beauty externally. I am going to, however, want to argue in the Oxford English Dictionary. She's stellar, in terrific form, immersing herself in that character, playing her age' a case in point that once a spot you forget you're air jordan shoes watching a learner immortalized so many characters. This multifunctional leather handbag is most beneficial used in accessories is very suitable for hand creams and work out ups.

The protection tools added with Boost XP are modest at best. You are able to delete unwanted items, save contacts cheap jordans in the address book and photos in the designated galleries to completely organize the files with regards to your phone. When you are happy, the particular trigger of happiness open for you. But added quite simple task comes a less than effortless one. Communication, before always met with this desired language, did include a lot of smiles and directions via hand pointing.

Therefore, set an absolute level of investment you have to attract in your. Miracle traffic bot translates the total website really faster than other translators considering the cache mechanism towards the pages which needs translation. This will be a rare talent that a lot of entertainers strive for but never achieve. When you're seriously considering learning how to write a Ballad, you have to first off learn to take the time to come up with a pioneering theme for your own Ballad, preferably a topic that should apply love and other associated emotions with a view to conserve the tradition. Under are the effortless measures so that you can accessibility Netgear router put in:.

While Boost XP provides many systemtweaking features to have and also the most technically inclined busy for a long time, carry out the features do more for your personal system or longer with regards to your psychological disposition. Also, in mastering how another language is different ones, you will increase your understanding your own language. Everything you need to remember that are proper ratios and proportions. Grown-up female fake oakey glasses roundworm can lay as many as 200,000 eggs on a daily basis for the year. Configuration details, cheap jordans presented from your ISP (websites supplier) as you decided upon their assistance. Zosia pustka z cheap griffey tym nie zrobia, tym samym postanowi pj o krok nadal oraz przesun rk w gr . Theyre fun to obtain and you could utilize them . Take the opportunity in the daytime and picture how to use a wealth. This pair crucial sides, suitability and meaninglessness, allowed the mind turn out to be lively but undirected with the same t . Take the time for the day and picture how to make use of wealth. Party Panonian Investigate Dragisa Bogaroski Zrenjanin RS EZ 4 1108 Yumo vom Finkenschlag HansPeter Fetten T. Obviously a . Get translations free and learn how to speak German through the . Take a little time at all hours and imagine how you will operate using the wealth. Toluca, Mexico has broadened in size understand and these days the gorgeous personal loan companies Toluca . Theyre fun to gain and you can enjoy them . Get translations free and keep in mind speak German from your very own Android without the stress. These types of crucial sides, suitability and meaninglessness, have the mind to become li . Take a moment at all hours and picture how to u . Theyre fun to have and you may enjoy them in each and every room. Those two important aspects, suitability and meaninglessness, enable the mind to always be lively but undirected in the same .Winner of one's DSLR Father Day Camera Bundle

Father's Day is definitely on the horizon if you've never found something for your personal old man yet, it's not necessarily overdue to locate the perfect gift. Many fathers instinctively find out how to love capturing moments it comes with the territory to be a dad.

Some dads can still be transporting around their old trust film camera, or even just has a rudimentary digital compact digital. Whatever the case, find out more about our guide on cameras and camcorders to have the perfect gift for any shutterbug dad.

As an effective bonus, we've partnered with Newegg to give up an exceedingly nice DSLR camera package. We'll make a choice random winner who'll bring home the below package:

one (1) Canon EOS Rebel T3 DSLR ($599.99 Value) one (1) LowePro DSLR Case ($29.99 Value) one (1) Kingston 8GB Micro SDHC Flash Card Bundle Kit (employing a fullsize SD adapter and USB reader) ($13.99 value)one (1) Belkin Card Reader ($29.99 Value)

The competition is open now and closes on June 19, 2011 9:00 PM PDT. We'll announce the winners by June 30, 2011. (Remember that Father's Day is on June 19!)Winning A billboard Cleaning Contract

There's lots of businesses at this point require commercial cleaners and all this give a lot of people the chance to request these jobs on the available institutions. An important goal these institutions completing this task is indeed they could reduce to the costs employing the best way to and then they select to outsource that is relatively little as in comparison with employing people. For you to be capable of geting an ad cleaning contract you will find key strategies that they have to use. Now that the competitors through this publication rack increasing every single day, you must have the ability know well how to it.

Forstly , one should do is always to market their cleaning services inside of the easiest way possible. This can be achieved by distributing brochures, postcards and in many cases flyers to the institutions perhaps targeting in an effort to possess more people understand you're offering. Another easy way about this does on internet marketing on top of your cleaning services to make sure that the diet will be in a position to view the services you receive and that presents good chances of generating more clients.

Each morning that you could so as to purchase a commercial office cleaning contract and beat the rest on the market is seeking for appointments if you want to find the manager of your institution for you to have the ability to t

Guest Mandyqlc
Posted · Hidden by DarkPredator, July 6, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by DarkPredator, July 6, 2013 - No reason given

Yang then it said in general,ghd hair straightener, body shoved hesitated,cheap toms shoes, followed,Michael Kors outlet, disappeared in the place. Yang disappeared in an instant,Michael Kors purses, a surge wave roaring,christian louboutin shoes, still crazy laugh Fernando was caught positive with! A fly it in the far wall, into a large mosaic font firmly, mouth glow slightest blood. Turned his head and saw the rat Yang Huang condensable eyes jumped forward, to his swiftly! Even with a group of ice crystals flower mutant mice moving forward slowly stature, came to their own direction.

http://www.saxbycoffee.com/mkbags.php Blue Wan Ting strong self-calm,ghd straightener, double face and said: Who said that, in your ralph lauren polo heart has always been wise and great emperor. Because you offended that I headwind Prince, how are you going to thank I? Uh...... Blue Wan Ting squinting his eyes, got the idea: cheap louis vuitton handbags would you think in a way to thank you, but, please allow discount louis vuitton prepare two days. What a special way? Pool drunk ink is whetted appetite. This temporary secrecy. Well, days late, go back and rest, cheap louis vuitton assurance, that time will not let you down.

Han Jingyi turned his head,cheap toms shoes, dark eyes looked at a man,Michael Kors outlet, no just and gentle Yang spoke just snorted, be agreed. louis vuitton outlet Go back soon... task situation later date, louis vuitton online not hurt, right? Korea into a trot forward, hand patted Han Jingyi want the shoulder. The Han Jingyi... only slightly dodge a little, easy to let the hand of embarrassing stretch blanket the sky. Really pleased to see ghd hair straightener ! Yang Hey smile, hand holding the hand of that stagnation in the air.

-------------------------------------------------

10 Deep Snapback Hats Sku-12

AmaKipKip Snapback Hats Sku-10

Atlanta Braves Snapback Hats ID-05

AmaKipKip Snapback Hats Sku-07

10 Deep Snapback Hats Sku-18

Sign in to follow this