Sign in to follow this  
Kordless

An Honest Apology

To WIMC,

It has come to my attention that a lot of people think i have been "abusing" my admin powers since I have gotten them. I now look back and realize all my actions. I'd like to apologize for all my previous actions, I'd like for everything to give me a second chance and ignore my stupid past. I deeply apologize to all who have witnessed or have been affected by me earlier. I will now try my best to not abuse and not to do anything unnecessary for certain actions, once again I apologize for all the damage I have done, and I hope everyone will give me a second chance.

Thanks,

Wright

Thank you for your apology. Although, I haven't been on much lately to see what kind of shenanigans have been going on, I can imagine what they might be.

With great power comes great responsibility.

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/53961-a-how-to-for-admins-on-jailbreak/

And don't forget. It's just a game.

Edited by JWB10

Good job on apologizing, that's the first (and hardest) step. Now, we can work on bettering you for the future. I expect awesome things out of you!

Edit: Quick question, can you all see my three tags I have, or if you can't which three can you see?

JPpD6q1.png

That's what I see.

Edited by Ichalvl

You were not horrible, but I'm glad you realized how easily things can get out of hand.  There is a fine line between fun, and abuse. 

I'll see you in JB some time.

What did you even do?

He would slap people, rocket people, kick people, CT people, slay people, respawn people, give favoritism to people, etc. 

/>

RainC part 2.

Difference is, I don't hack and I don't break every rule on the server, I also didnt abuse my admin on everyone in the server.

Edited by Wright

Thank you for this. Your shenanigans weren't too far out of line, I guess it comes with the influx of new powers. I'm sure you'll be a great admin if you just tone it back a little.