Sign in to follow this  
Marine

This is why you do not "Aim for the leg" or "only fire off a couple of rounds" against someoen with a lethal weapon.

I'm not going to chime in on this, because my end of the discussion will get VERY heated, VERY fast.

I get you're new and everything, but I have to ask, why would you even bother posting this then?

You're still telling us your opinion, and anyone with an IQ higher than that of mentally retarded can understand that you are trying to say you oppose the use of deadly force. If someone wanted to flame your opinion, they still could. I'm not sure whether the one post that refers to this is calling your opinion a pussy, or you a pussy for not wanting to post it. But it is the news and debate section, so debate your opinion...

Anyways, obviously this video is an exception, it rarely would ever happen (even in a third world country - trust me, I lived in a place like that for two years... they shoot sooner than our police do most of the time...) but it does make your point. I see where people might say it's overused, but I agree with you on it. Police have a very good understanding of their protocol on when to shoot, they are to give very clear instructions when they are in a situation able to do so, and only shoot when they feel they have to. It's not like cops enjoy killing people, but when it means saving theirs/others lives, they can't think twice about it. The amount of actual vs potential damage (to innocents) is definitely worth it, and something I'd imagine they try to assess every time before use.

As a future cop, this mother fucker would have had 3 seconds, any sudden movements during that duration, I empty my clip in his torso, after the 3 seconds, empty my fucking clip in his torso.

AK9vx.jpg