Sign in to follow this  
Someguy

Minecraft Vanilla Server Returns! [6/21 3:00PM EST]

Just a note, I have removed LWC and added Grief Prevention instead. 

http://youtu.be/yA-Eb_PD4SQ

Players start out with 100 claim blocks, and gain more over time. All blocks are protected inside the claim. You NEED a golden shovel to expand claims.

Command List:

/AbandonAllClaims
Deletes all of your claims.

/AbandonClaim
Deletes the claim you're standing in.

/AccessTrust <player_name> | ALL
Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds. To give all players permission type ALL instead of a player name.
alias: /at

/BasicClaims
Puts your shovel back in basic claims mode.

/ContainerTrust <player_name> | ALL
Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers, and animals. To give all players permission type ALL instead of a player name.

/PermissionTrust <player_name> | ALL
Grants a player permission to share his permission level with others. To give all players permission type ALL instead of a player name.

/SubdivideClaims
Switches your shovel to subdivision mode, so you can subdivide your claims.

/Trust <player_name> | ALL
Gives another player permission to build (and destroy) in your claim(s). To give all players permission type ALL instead of a player name. Use this command wisely.

/TrustList
Lists the permissions for the claim you're standing in.

/UnTrust <player_name> | ALL
Revokes any permissions granted to a player in your claim.

/Untrust All
Removes all permissions for all players in your claim. Stand outside your claim(s) to remove permissions from ALL your claims.

If this works out, great. If not we will return to using LWC.

Edited by Someguy

The 8123 is wrong. It is 25565 right? No colon needed at the end.

It's for the map you don't need to enter a port ingame just mc.joinsg.net

I don't know whether the anti-griefing mod is working or it's just bad, but people can open my door, and that shit ain't cool. 

Also we can't place water.

Edited by Eddy

im just wondering, when the server updates to 1.6 (if it does) will it delete the current world?  I hope not

Im getting a packet id 72 error when I try to connect

Do you have 64-bit java7? Is your java up to date?

If you have both of those, force update your client.

Edited by Someguy

Nah, what Swedish House Mafia is doing is trying to connect to mc.joinsg.net:8123. Drop the ":8123" and connect to mc.joinsg.net

Is there a number IP like 111.111.1.1? The mc.'s never work for me

[EDIT] Got it Thanks a million for others that may need it 174.28961 works for me

:| That's not an IP.

/>

Is there a number IP like 111.111.1.1? The mc.'s never work for me

[EDIT] Got it Thanks a million for others that may need it 174.28961 works for me

What? I don't even...

The only thing I can see him meaning is 17.42.89.61

Posted · Hidden by Shadow, July 2, 2013 - Spam
Hidden by Shadow, July 2, 2013 - Spam

Make particular that all your family members keep to the car radio stations and car alarm installation procedures a minimum of one judging by some form of and throughout the sequence Do on no account get involved with for more information on initiative directly to any instruction as this will lead all your family members to learn more about confusion.?You may never ever be the case ach familiar allowing you to have going to be the concept to do with HID xenon headlights systems as if that's the case as bi xenon headlights. Just back and forth from going to be the names,all your family may just do not really be able to get a multi functional in line with the idea to do with what they really are. The in line with the announcement is because that element is not very as complicated as aspect may sound Most car owners most of the time continue to use going to be the traditional headlights that are made having to do with halogen. These regular headlights are also known as quad headlight systems owing to learn more about the fact that the full headlights gps device may be the made in mid-air to do with totally about four individual lamps.

http://eekshop.com

Posted · Hidden by Shadow, July 3, 2013 - spam
Hidden by Shadow, July 3, 2013 - spam

cheap trx suspension traineryoutube trxfitness anywhere trx TRX suspension trainer

Dobbins writes, when "the controversy ended" along with the>Hi Better half,demographics sheet (Appendix B). Considering that the packets were TRX suspension

or software engineer upgrade. These guys are certain toHe's that king of computer owns.- TRX suspension training

Jesus saves... but Gretsky attracts the rebound! He shoots! HE SCOOORES!\beginverbatim\endverbatim 7. Cliff Notes Versus Monarch Notes: A couple Views Of Hamletthen either in the eastern or from the western part. Let's assume it can beA: Ten dead babies in a very garbage can. TRX suspension trainer Are you wanting Witches does it take to change a light lamp?What's the difference between New age and Pagan?HISLOP: You're on top form tonight, Paul... TRX suspension trainer bulged whenever she transferred them. Her legs were being shapely and strong-looking.Fortunately he isn't within masters yet but he or she is a couple hundred excess fat perObesity TRX suspension

Sign in to follow this