Sign in to follow this  
Knox

Anime basically the same as cartoons, discuss

And here I thought I was the only here who knew of Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It's definitely the best anime I've ever seen and it's a shame there will never be a series like that ever again.

And here I thought I was the only here who knew of Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It's definitely the best anime I've ever seen and it's a shame there will never be a series like that ever again.

It really is fantastic.

/>

wtf loiter squad is great, I don't like OFWGKTA but it's pretty good

I assume he's remarking on your statement that loiter squad had an actual plot.

Ive been watching Attack on Titan lately and I like it alot.

It's got very very good action sequences. The plot is interesting, though the "big twist" so far has been somewhat predictable

Ghost was too pussy to make a topic so here you go.

Ghost, Spell and Name are huge faggots and decided to complain about me saying that "anime is animated pictures", which to be honest is all that any cartoon is. Now, I'm not saying that there aren't some serious shows that people watch, all I'm saying is that it's pretty much all the same. 

At least they aren't furries is all I have to say.

It can be considered the same as both cartoons and anime are animated. And in some animes it could basically be the same as western media (PSwG anyone?) But from what I have seen, western media just gets worse and worse (have you seen Adventure Time?) and of course that's not to say that some anime is just as bad (Ash Ketchum is apparently guarding the fountain of f****** youth.).

Bottom line is that there are good and bad sides to both western and anime, oh and furries (since you so kindly brought it up).

I'm just to busy "no phucks giving" to really care.

Well if you'd like I could always go into the differences between english and japanese voice actors. Such as the fact that Japanese voice actors have actually sung in character.

I have yet to see and english voice actor do such that didn't have that as their natural voice.