Sign in to follow this  
FallenEagle89

I Need Your Help

you and kgame have to go 

Not sure whether to neg rep or pos rep.

Edited by Velo

I would tolerate you about 20% more if you would do two things: Punctuation, and jesus fuck if you want to be a brony, fine, but if you use that to define yourself then you'll be a laughingstock forever.

Additionally, just take a step back from the keyboard, stop posting new threads for a month or two or longer, only post on threads when adding to the subject at hand, and dont talk about being a brony.

Also, Id suggest staying out of the spam section for a month or two as well. Unless you can restrict yourself from mentioning anything to do with bronies whatsoever.

Lastly, tone down your profile page for now.

This, imo, is your best course of action.

Additionally, just take a step back from the keyboard, stop posting new threads for a month or two or longer, only post on threads when adding to the subject at hand, and dont talk about being a brony.

Also, Id suggest staying out of the spam section for a month or two as well. Unless you can restrict yourself from mentioning anything to do with bronies whatsoever.

I have been considering doing this I will be keeping the meaning of a lick because I spent a good amount of time on that. I can tone back a "bit" I will change my background but i'm keeping my profile pic and i may change sig but no guarantees on that.

Edited by Storm Charger

I have been considering doing this I will be keeping the meaning of a lick because I spent a good amount of time on that. I can tone back a "bit" I will change my background but i'm keeping my profile pic and i may change sig but no guarantees on that.

Just change everything, profile picture, Background and the signature.

While you obviously want to gain some acceptance with this community, these pictures are doing you no favors.

Just remove them.

Just change everything, profile picture, Background and the signature.

While you obviously want to gain some acceptance with this community, these pictures are doing you no favors.

Just remove them.

Its going to be pony related but i will make it so that if you don't watch it you wont know what it is. What you don't know cant hurt ya.

Edited by Storm Charger