Sign in to follow this  
FallenEagle89

I Need Your Help

3e088.png

sadly you will fail

i know my major goal of this campaign is to have a lower rep than KGame hopefully by the end of next month. I highly doubt that i can get lower than that legit i still think i would have a better chance then KGame even it that chance is virtually non existant

Edited by Storm Charger

I usually find people's retarded posts funny and worthwhile for the entertainment value they provide purely of themselves but also through the reactions of others, but this kid is just fucking annoying.

I'm legitimately considering blocking his posts. They completely lack anything redeeming. They just take up space.

With the city of bikini bottom rebuilt, it is of utmost importance that we watch over it, in case we have to take it, and push it somewhere else 

kgame has almost -1000 in over 1500posts.

You got this.

YOU GOT THIS!

-210 in 115 posts im doing pretty good

Golden i am in to bestiality but not irl pics or vids and i would not fuck a child that is wrong and fucked up i have my fair share of fetishes but children are not one  

Edited by Storm Charger

Maybe? i do have many many plushies i love them I haz dogs, cats, bears, pokemon, ponies, dragons i even have an android one  i haz so many :)

Nah. Everyone knows the brony act is a means to identify with children so you can fuck them.

Dude, you're a fucking pedo.

come on i keep things interesting maybe in the wrong ways but interesting non the less

man be interesting, be a valuable member of this community and contribute with actual quality posts. I'm honestly trying to cut you a break, but sometimes the forum presence makes me want to punch infants. NOT THAT MINE'S INCREDIBLY VALUABLE but that's neither here nor there. 

man be interesting, be a valuable member of this community and contribute with actual quality posts. I'm honestly trying to cut you a break, but sometimes the forum presence makes me want to punch infants. NOT THAT MINE'S INCREDIBLY VALUABLE but that's neither here nor there. 

when ever i do i get shit on tho getting called an autistic faggot and being forced to defend my self 

when ever i do i get shit on tho getting called an autistic faggot and being forced to defend my self 

It's part of being on the internet. People are like that because the anonymity of it all gives them the courage to be total pricks. Just get used to it, trust me this isnt the sort of place you wanna be in if you want to be hailed and respected. I mean they'll respect you eventually, but you gotta earn it. How? I haven't quite figured that out.

It's part of being on the internet. People are like that because the anonymity of it all gives them the courage to be total pricks. Just get used to it, trust me this isnt the sort of place you wanna be in if you want to be hailed and respected. I mean they'll respect you eventually, but you gotta earn it. How? I haven't quite figured that out.

i haven't figured it out either