Sign in to follow this  
AntyCrix

Good Ending to a Competetive Match....

Oh boyy, where do I start...

Hurffinater, Mr. Panda, Pope Platy, Clarkus and I were in a competitive game just getting wrecked by some team. Clarkus was dicking around the entire match and Hurf was getting really pissed off. If I had started recording sooner in the match there would have been a lot more in the video, but to sum it all up Clarkus was making Hurf really, really mad. Wish you all could have seen it lol

Edited by BoondockBrutha

same here, but sometimes... it is almost worth it.

More like absolutely worth it. Still, I prefer to play early 2000s radio hits at obnoxious volume and make them try to kill me rather than just get myself banned, 'cause I'M JUST A TEEENAAAGE DIRTTTBAAAAG BAAAYYBBEEEE

Edited by Dyscivist

yeah, first time I did it I awped drug in the face as soon as the round started and got instantly banned for a week 

I remember when I shot you jc in the face when the round stated. You died and I didn't get banned. Profit.

Nope. How far into the game was it?

If you watch the video and pay attention you'd know it's very late in the game. It shows the score at the top of the screen.

That mouse cursor on dat crosshair is so annoying, how can you play with it there haha

I don't know, looks the best to me. What type of crosshair 'yall usin'?
Edited by BoondockBrutha