Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

E3 2013 - Conference Wrap-up - Who won?

E3 2013 - Press Conference Wrap-up  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think won among E3 Press Conferences?

battlefront 3, plants vs zombies 2, need for speed rivals, titanfall, battlefield 4...
I'd say EA

My second vote would be Ubisoft

Edited by Master Chief

Guest Fohacidal

Sony all the way, whats the point of the games if the hardware on it isnt conducive to gaming culture?

Nintendo did end up announcing a lot of games people wanted but many are not coming out for a while mario 3d, mario cart, zelda wind waker remake, super smash bros.

I still think microsoft had way better games especially at launch then sony, but that is the only thing they have going for them.

I honestly liked all the stuff ubisoft showed and that crazy black lady really put it over the top for me.

EA, definitely. I loved Microsoft's conference, what with a new free-to-play Killer Instinct, and new Forza, (fuck Driveclub, honestly) and a new Deadly Premonition, (for sure didn't see that coming) and Titanfall.

But shit, Battlefront 3 and Mirror's Edge 2? Damn. Easy win for me.

Inb4 Kgame comes in saying "omg guys ther r no eckslusives 4 ps4 (playshitstashun4l0l)"

fuck off

EA still has to make the games and not fuck them up, battlefront isn't even in production yet just planning stages so I really don't see how they can win given their current status.

EA still has to make the games and not fuck them up, battlefront isn't even in production yet just planning stages so I really don't see how they can win given their current status.

that's true, now that I think about it. However, I'm pretty sure that Mirror's Edge 2 is almost done (leaked).

also what is up with your sig

Ubisoft did well (besides you know, AC4 being slow af during Sony conference). Been waiting for Watch Dogs to come out since the last E3.

Sony. Sony sony sony. Normally, I'm not the person to be involved in the circlejerk of Xbox vs Playstation (because PC>all); but Sony won for sure with all the shots they fired at Microsoft, especially with the 100$ price difference.

Nintendo had some good announcements. Of course EA with BF3.

Microsoft would have to be the loser out of everybody. Everyone else did well despite previous disappointments they may have had.

Amazon is almost sold out of the day one edition consoles...

"We were thrilled by the unprecedented demand we saw for Xbox One today. In the first four hours of preorder availability, we sold through most of our Xbox One Day One Edition inventory. Customers eager to get an Xbox One should visit our store at http://amazon.com/xboxone to ensure they keep up-to-date on the latest information. We are excited to be working with Microsoft to deliver the next generation of games and entertainment,” said John Love, Director of US Video Games & Software at Amazon.com.

Doesn't look like microsoft is sweating it.

Amazon is almost sold out of the day one edition consoles...

"We were thrilled by the unprecedented demand we saw for Xbox One today. In the first four hours of preorder availability, we sold through most of our Xbox One Day One Edition inventory. Customers eager to get an Xbox One should visit our store at http://amazon.com/xboxone to ensure they keep up-to-date on the latest information. We are excited to be working with Microsoft to deliver the next generation of games and entertainment,” said John Love, Director of US Video Games & Software at Amazon.com.

Doesn't look like microsoft is sweating it.

i don't see why they would be. Everyone is like "HURR DURR END OF MICROSOFT". It'll just be like Call of Duty; people will hate on it but ultimately still buy it.

Guest Fohacidal

I still think microsoft had way better games especially at launch then sony, but that is the only thing they have going for them.

Wat

Wat

I'm buying my xbox one first only because there are more exclusives I want first and im already paying a year for xbox live.

I'll have my ps4 a month later by the end of the year anyways so it not a big deal for me. :P

I have to say Ubisoft for The Division (but why not for pc?). Watch dogs was also good from them.

I was pretty surprised when EA announced battlefront though. That game was my childhood.

I'm buying my xbox one first only because there are more exclusives I want first and im already paying a year for xbox live.

I'll have my ps4 a month later by the end of the year anyways so it not a big deal for me. :P

QFT