Sign in to follow this  
Sgt. Brick

Writing go round

Im bored so im gonna start that thing where one person writes one sentence and then another person writes the next and so far so forth. i will update as the sentences come in so that you can read full thing here. So i'll start.

A donkey walked up to the fruit stand and started browsing for something to eat.

Deciding that none of the fruit were up to his standards, the donkey began to shit on every single fruit in the wooden box, being absolutely sure to smear it on every visible, edible object.

He then proceeds to shove each fruit up his anus to insure that his feces is indeed on each piece of fruit.

After he is satisfied with the level of poop on each fruit, he tells the stallkeeper "They are now of standard, I shall take one of each"

(P.S) This is here beacuse i want more people to participate

Edited by Sgt. Brick

Dear current and future recruits of the illustrious sG,

Despite being posted in the Pub instead of its proper place in the "Spam", or even more fittingly, the "Forum Games" section, this thread is construed by members as an obnoxious useless spam post. Using spam posts to get your post count up prior to a recruitment application will be noted by clan members and will count against you as your application is voted on. Be productive, be patient, and don't post stupid shit nobody wants to read in the meantime.

Best of luck on your application,

Gt