Sign in to follow this  
Marine

For the people that need to lose weight

Proud of you Marine, you actually got off your ass and done something about it. It's amazing when you start to see the changes you've earned, it makes working out so much fun, getting that endorphin buzz, feeling and looking great.

No bread, no drinks with calories, no snacking, and watch the fat melt off.

Great job Marine, I lost 70lbs since the last 2 years, and am just bulking and eating everything now!

No bread, no drinks with calories, no snacking, and watch the fat melt off.

Great job Marine, I lost 70lbs since the last 2 years, and am just bulking and eating everything now!

dude, I didn't even think you were big in your older pictures, I thought you were normal size. shiiiiiiiit.

dude, I didn't even think you were big in your older pictures, I thought you were normal size. shiiiiiiiit.

Never saw me on tinychat? I was super chunky haha.  Never took my shirt off in those t-shirt times.

Edited by JMaFia

Do you have droopy skin now or is that not really an issue?

Probably not since he lost it over the course of 3 years.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Great job man! I've lost about 40 pounds myself since February but I've recently hit a plateau and haven't really dropped in weight in the last 3 weeks or so. :|

Edited by Amp

For the people that need to lose weight

Rate Topic   star_off.png star_off.png star_off.png star_off.png star_off.png 

Started by MarineToday, 07:19 AM

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Edited by Eek

If only I had that screenshot of you sleeping on tinychat still.

Holy shit, I'm feeling lucky today.

"For the People WHO Need to Lose Weight"

Jesus Marine, you insensitive fuck. Even if they're fat they are still people.

I didn't mean it exactly like that, assuming you're semi-serious in the response.

Do you have droopy skin now or is that not really an issue?

What Skotti replied with. The biggest problem I have/had is walking normal again, with getting use to walking without so much weight on my knees.

Probably not since he lost it over the course of 3 years.

This.

congrats bro, Its interesting how its the people that don't take initiative that remain overweight as they believe its impossible to lose weight were you are living proof.

Glad my advice helped. I saw your post on Facebook, congratulations man. Always consider linguistics as a backup you could make 6 figures pretty easy with that. If anyone ever needs weight loss or weight gaining advice PM me. 

Glad my advice helped. I saw your post on Facebook, congratulations man. Always consider linguistics as a backup you could make 6 figures pretty easy with that. If anyone ever needs weight loss or weight gaining advice PM me. 

It certainly is good for a career later on, but personally it's just not what I'd like to do in life. I really wanted Cav Scout or Tanker, because I've always had a fascination with armor, and as stupid as it sounds, I just wanted a field job for my enlistment(Or career if it's made into one)

Yeah, the advice of adding weights into the mix really threw my body into a completely different state. I was burning a hell of a lot faster, and my workouts were impacting me more again.

Also, I remember you said you were going 11x after college, are you still doing that?