Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

Next Gen Technology

This hasn't.

Although the question mark is one of the easiest punctuation symbols to use in writing, it's easy to misuse it. In part, this may be due to to trying to make it work harder when it doesn't need to be used, or it just might be because it's not well understood that not all question type statements need a question mark. After reading this article though, you'll be much the wiser on knowing how to use a question mark correctly. But you knew that, didn't you?

As you see there's 2 to's,Fake wiki or messed with by the master golodentongue.

Although the question mark is one of the easiest punctuation symbols to use in writing, it's easy to misuse it. In part, this may be due to to trying to make it work harder when it doesn't need to be used, or it just might be because it's not well understood that not all question type statements need a question mark. After reading this article though, you'll be much the wiser on knowing how to use a question mark correctly. But you knew that, didn't you?

As you see there's 2 to's,Fake wiki or messed with by the master golodentongue.

shut up meg 

Edited by LOPEZ

I AGREE WITH YOU SO HARD

xbox one  TV feels like a overstyled TV focussed TV ps3

Did I mention they mention that they focus TV.

The word "TV" was used at least 35 times throughout the E3 presentation. Goes without saying I'm not including "television" and "sports".

the more is see and hear about xbox one the angrier and angrier i get

Heard from my Aunt that they will be charging a fee to play used games on the Xbox One. Her husband works in the gaming business, so he heard it early. Fuck Xbox One, im just gonna stick with my PC, I refuse to pay hundreds of dollars for only one series I care about (Halo).

Edit: Make that two. Forza and Halo. Also, the fee will be the retail price of the game. So basically you cant play used games if you think about it.

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises